Reviews for A Kiss for the Win
kci47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was cute...great premise! I liked Snape's line about being her mentor.
sunnythirty3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Very funny. Love Hermione besting Dumbledore. Hell, I love anyone besting Dumbles! :)
quaffswinegaily chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Poor Severus! As a Brit, he probably never heard of Hershey's kisses. We never had them in the UK. The first time I saw them was in my 20's when an American friend sent me some. I think she thought I was uneducated in the sweetie world, so I got a care package of Hersheys bars, kisses, Reece's pieces, Dimes. Yum!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Haha! I liked it. :D Can't stop laughing at Dumbledore's antics. LOL. Great job! ;)
theburninator chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
cute story. loved it
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Utterly charming. I have read stories in the same vein before, but none that worked as well as yours does. It's fluffy without being cheesy, amusing without becoming vulgar, and utterly delightful:)

Warm regards,

Fizzabella
Your sweetest dream chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
very cute!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Someone beat me to the punch and left a review first! See, you're setting the place on fire already. You know how much I loved it, and I am so glad to see you here at ff. I hope that you get all of the accolades you so richly deserve. This was cute and funny and romantic without being too saccharine. You stayed in character, and the end was perfect. In short, as delicious as the Kisses they misidentified! Well done; you should be very proud of your first effort!
bournespeed chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was fun, I love the way they got out of the rest of the meetings. Severus is not alone though in knowing what Hershey Kisses are, being a Brit I have no idea what they are though I have heard of Hershey as an American brand. It didn't detract from the story though so never mind.