Reviews for Thin Line
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 9 days left til poll closes.
Irene chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was absolutely wonderful and also it might be very close to what Gillian actually feels for Cal deep all know she loves him very much but let's face it...he is totally and utterly infuriating at times lol
SteadfastnessOfSoul chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Dear Emma,

This little drabble made my night. Thank you so much for letting me know it existed. :)

I could go on and on about how I love your writing and how you should really write more and make it a career while you're at it because you are simply fantastic... but I won't. Because I'm sure you already know all that.

I really hope you write more!

Your loyal fan and forever addict,

Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I wholeheartedly agree with your endorsement!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
haha I loved this and everything about it seemed so true. The best part was the end, " id settle for a good shin kick" nice xD
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
killer lines:

"Because while I love Cal Lightman down to the last molecule in my body, there's also a large part of my heart that hates everything about him. And God help me, but I want to kiss him and castrate him at the same time."

loooved it n agreed 100% with her (you). wonderful! i hate the cop n not just bc im on team callian but bc i simply dont like the character, is not better than gill at all, i mean if hes gonna fall for some1 it better be some1 that can hold a candle to gill not an armed tomboy! seriously!give me a break lightman! im sooo mad at him, probably more than gill is.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very nice. Glad you are writing for this show! Hope you keep it up!

No mistakes that I can see, except that they have kissed. It was role playing, but it was a kiss!

You capture Gillian's inner thoughts fantastically. Can't wait to see more from you!