Reviews for One Night at a Petrol Station
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 8h ago
HaHa, love the ending.
Sheogorath chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
""Shouldn't you then buy her a roll of Rollo's then, sir?" Harry asked, motioning towards the man's items he was purchasing."
Rolos, not Rollo's. Please! Also, we have neither lemon drops nor Tootsie Pops in the UK, where the Harry Potter series is set.
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
that is very funny!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
-dies laughing and sniggers-
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I hope Gas Station!Harry saves his money and finds a lawyer and sues the Shinola out of the Dursleys for abuse etc. I'm sure the local authorities would be very interested to find out what his family was doing to him.

But this was delightful!

I'll never look at Tootsie Pops the same way again...
FourthHallow chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
...I had to learn for school but somehow ended up reading this. I remember Rickmam's dancing in that video. Bloody brilliant, it was, just like this really, REALLY weird story, actually...

I cannot stop grinning now. *grins*

I'll put this in my favourites. :)

*has to admit she's still too scared to put your newest story there too, as well as review it, though she read it three times already... Hm...*
Kizzeh chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOL, buldge in the pants. That cracked me up XD.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
XDDDD

Oh my god.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Just yes.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it! I think you should add to this story in some way!
slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
yes yes yes yes. I think I may have just drawn blood from trying not to laugh.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
LOL Cute story! Different, but still cute!
snapeswidow chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

i was giggling the intire time. the " Thinking that the man might, he attempted to look for a bulge in the man's pants" line still makes me laugh. *as you know from the chat, my mind resides in the gutter along with the rest of you!;)

i love the Dirty Dancing refrence too. i could see some simularities in the Dance moves in the vid and that movie!

shannon

*hits submit Review button, and goes over to youtube to watch Tango...about 20 more times!*
BloodInkLilacQuill chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
LOL That was awesome! Though the passing-out at the end was a bit too OOC for me. It was a great one-shot all the same and made me smile like crazy, thanks for writing!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was totally adorable. I did not even get that it was Sinestra who was his partner until you said so, DUH! I am old enough to appreciate that little owl only taking three licks to get to the center of the tootsie pop.