Reviews for Day Seven
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lol, nice.
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is a delightful "What if?" scenario! I, too, wondered what happened during those six days... {grin}
Yogi Dee chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Fabulous! I love the interplay between past and present here. And Marshall would totally piss off his brothers just for funsies. I love it! Incredible piece!
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ok, now I'm really, really, curious to see what happens when Marshall figures out what she means by that question! Either way great story, please write more soon and please keep up the great work; YOU ROCK!

~Books
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010

~Books
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I . i whole concept.:-)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this! The idea that Marshall could be the one to start her on the path is great!

Love it!
Violet chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
What an interesting twist...they met years before but didn't realize it...would love to read the conversation when both realize that they met before :)
Freiia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Cute little story - I always wondered what persuaded her.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
cute one ;)
roar526 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
It was your birthday, yet we get the present ;)

This was a fantastic one-shot. I love the look into Mary's life pre-USMS and it fits perfectly with what we know of her character. How you tied it into the beginning of their partnership was clever and makes me wonder if Marshall ever figured it out or whether he knew it all along.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved it. I knew almost instantly it was Marshall, I am glad Mary finally caugght on. I like the Russian Roulette with Cranberry juice.

-Kate
Jena chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Happy early Birthday ! Hope you live it up !
siapom chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love this! It's a fantastic, if brief, look into Mary's life before joining the USMS and how she came to be Marshal Mary Shannon despite her upbringing. And, Marshall as DM is absolutely believable. Seeing the interactions with his brothers and understanding just how entrenched he would have been in the "family" business from an early age brings to light a great deal about how his personality developed into what we see today.

Happy Birthday!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Adorable!

The character study of Mary was very interesting, and definitely quite credible. I'm very glad she put it all together, too, rather than it escaping both their notices.

Well done!