Reviews for The Legend of Eden
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hi there! This is really cute and beautiful! I really love it and I think it's better to say they didn't go to Esthar and everything because, after all, it's KH Universe, Squall is suppose to don't have the same past, so I think it's very accurate to tell the story that way... Really good one-shot, see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! They make such a sweet couple and I'm glad they're together again. Nice job on your first fic!
DakTak chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OH EM GEEE BOY!

Okay,

So, in some places I wouldn't mind better wording and format, and all of the comas that you place... Come could definitely be ";"... I love how the "stone cold killer" is so mushy and cute with her, and how he cares for her the way he does... It's very sweet.

It's kind of fast, a lot of flashbacks that could wait for some suspense later on, but I am definitely liking it so far. :)
gaylittlekid chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a very nice story. It only took you three hours to type this? My chapters take weeks! I thought this story was very romantic. I like how you kept an on going flow. The flashbacks made sense and I do like your changes. You altered the things that happened and it seems like it really happened that way. Good job! This story is one of those that deserves more reviews! Great effort! :)
Soryan Saxon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ha! Finally! comment virginity! been waiting for forever! loved reading and beta-ing the story! cant wait for the next one!