Reviews for Forever Red
Alaris24 chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Wow...I've been following this fic for quite some time and I don't remember if I've ever reviewed it. This story is amazing. Your attention to detail, the rich descriptions, and the rangers characterizations are all very well done. Thank you very much for writing this story.
Michelle chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Update soon!
NightWatcher666 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I must say this has come together much better than the actual episode.
Zoey chapter 28 . 1/16/2013
I'm like waiting for the confrontation of Andros and Ashley...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Are u gonna update the leo kendrix story please
Cranky Kong chapter 28 . 1/15/2013
Aw man. Not Aurico... Well, at least he went out defending two worlds from evil.
Michelle chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
Omg update soon! I want to see if Andros will go back to earth and get Ashley back! Super love this story.
Tsukimine12 chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
AWESOME!
That was...was...LOOOL!
Miracles does exist right, rangers? xD
The battle was...wow! incredible! I'm so sad that this is near its end :(
But well, it was, and still is, a pretty cool fic to read! :33
Hope you continue it soon!
Tsukimine12 chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Yay! Gorillazord and FalconZord are now in action! :D
...and Crimson MegaZord too!
But...but...What happend to Aurico? DDDD:
You left me in suspense and intrigue! DDD: (Hope I wrote it correctly -.-)
Please, please continue it soon!
Tsukimine12 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
¡Agagsggagshahsh! ¡AWESOME! **
¡This should have happen in the episode! D:
Its so...*-*
¡Please, pleas, continue it!
You let me intrigued *-*
fanfiction-freak chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
GAHHHHHHHHH! NO! There has to be more! I'm dying here! GAH!
Deanaholic1 chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
really good, hope u update soon ;)
adakun13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh come on! You didn't even so the Bulk and Skull schtick? That was one of the best parts of the episode.
Sakura123 chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
So far, I've been enjoying this (and the "The Enemy Within" tale, which I noticed used references/elements from 'Gingaman' without being heavy handed about it). I enjoyed the Forever Red episode, even if "Wild "Force" and just about every PR series afterward (sans maybe Samurai) aren't my cup of tea n the least, but I've recently stumbled upon this story at the Ranger Retro Center website (under the title: "Forever Red: The Novel") with a total of thirty chapters and one epilogue and I'm wondering:

Is this your story or are you just re-posting a fic that was written by someone else? I'm asking because there's another "Forever Red" 'novelization' posted here on this website (from another author named NixC224) that reads exactly this one and the one the Ranger Retro Center site, almost word for word in the first two chapters.

Sakura123