Reviews for Forever Red
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Nice. If you don't mind a suggestion, I'd like to see Tommy maybe being apprehensive about being back on the moon due to his past. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Nicely done. Love it. What a great way to get inside the villains' heads. Catch ya on the flip side.
may1331 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Nice chapter! Funny that Cole's so in awe of Jason. And I love the Tommy/Jason friendship. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

I am curious to find out who you'll put as Tommy's wife - Kim or Kat. I know in the original screenplay, they had Kat as Tommy's wife and Kim with Skull, so I'm looking forward to seeing who you put!

Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Aw...Jase. THat was mean. Poor Cole. But ti was funny though. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Red tornado chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Oh my...poor Cole:Woodstock,Neptune city,antelope sandwiches and the napkin...excellent way to go on the bad side of someone.

On second note i appreciated the interaction between Jason and Tommy:those two are the best of the best,and they were teammates and brothers:it was very credible.

I wonder if Tommy wife is kim or kat or...even someone else?

Keep up the good work
may1331 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Great job! I'm loving the actual story behind the "Forever Red" mission and getting their feelings and thoughts. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Red tornado chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Oh,and by the way...please,please make a fanfic about the encounter of time force with Mmpr...i had always wanted to see a battle one-to-one between Jason and Ransik.I'm begging you.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
What about Rocky? I want Rocky! At least a mention. Wow. Great stuff. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Red tornado chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Finally someone gives a reason of how Jason seemed to recognice Wes and Eric...and wow,i didn't think the story between Andros and Ashley was so rough.

Excellent job,keep it up.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This is awesome. I like it. However, did you mean "including PRIS-LG" in your summary? Catch ya on the flip side.
Warlord-Xana chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Awesome chap!
Red Tornado chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
It seem really needed more in deep character in that episode...oh see what happened to Ashley,and the meeting of all the Red Rangers.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8