Reviews for Dead End
Syllva chapter 29 . 4/19
I love this story...anyone know what happened to the author?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
I see why it's called Dead End.
Jungyaku chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Wow... Draco never ceases to amaze me with his rudeness... And Harry? What exactly he is trying to do with acting like that, I wonder. Thanks for sharing the story, it seems interesting and I hope it'll be interesting.
mia chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Did you abandon this? Nooooooooo! :((((
Hazza1508 chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Hey so iv really liked this story for ages but between uni and what not iv fallen behind but I'm all caught up now :) and I still love this story it's amazing in its originality and yeh it's amazing though I see you haven't updated in while so I hope you haven't forgotten bout this story because I can't wait for more :)
Cathy chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
love it so much and re-read again, please I need more!
Meg chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
I follow this fic for a few years now... should I have any hope of it continuing to be updated?
Cassie chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
OMG! So lovely! My fav story of all times! Can't wait to read more! The dynamics between Draco and Harry are just too amazing!
Lexxie chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
We are finally getting to what I've been looking forward to...Harry's previous life before Draco...his rock bottom. Looking at the date of the last update, I hope your story isn't being abandoned.
TaraJo chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
So here you are! I've been running around like a loonie trying to track you down when I found out that your LJ account was deleted. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you and this great story. Now I'm back on track, thank heavens...
Clairefarran chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Est ce que tu as fini cette fanfiction en français? Tu pourrais me donner le lien si tu l'as postée sur internet? Je te remercie.
Clairefarran chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
Please keep it up! Your story is amazing and your writing is excellent (as opposed to many stories' writing on this website). I can't wait to read what comes next.
LadyPureblood chapter 29 . 8/27/2012
Hey, it's Izzy. Totally went and finally got myself an actual account *self-highfive*

UPDAAAAAAATE D: please?
Tainted Love007 chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
Yay, I new chapter! I wasn't sure what to expect when Draco was making snide remarks about Harry's past, but I was glad everything turned out the way it did. They're starting anew by opening up more to each other. Higgs, however, had to ruin the mood and reveil possible foreshadowing. Wondering about the Weasley's and Ginny drama that will ensue in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Izzy chapter 29 . 6/11/2012
*undignified squeal* oh my, this chapter was perfect. I love the whole 'Lets talk, lets have sex, lets talk, lets have sex, lets argue, lets have sex' mantra they've got going on until they trust each other impeccably.

And the Weasleys! Omgaaad. I usually dont like the weasleys all that much in drarry stories but I guess when I dont, or rather harry doesn't, see them for a while I realise just how much I miss them and their little red heads :3

Im curious about the ginny-not-welcoming-harry thing. Bloody ginny... I like her in canon but in everything else. Ugh, no, get out.

Update soon my lovely xD