Reviews for Dead End
BelleGeorgia chapter 17 . 5/1
This was one of my all time favourite stories how many years ago, and finding it again has been such a blessing-even though I know you haven't updated in so long. I hope one day you will, and I also hope you are well and didn't give up on the story for anything too serious happening in your life. This is just so superbly written that I don't even care that i'm going to be stuck on the last cliff hanger again soon enough. Also looking back at my old comments under my old username makes me chuckle, how the years have changed our writing styles haha! Love this story too much, it's something I will suddenly start thinking about every now and then, even after all this time. And forever baffled that it wasn't swarming with the attention it deserved. You're an excellent writer and I hope you're still writing today, as it's definitely not something you should give up on. Wonderful talent, and I envy you! Wishing you all the best!
Syllva chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
I love this story...anyone know what happened to the author?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
I see why it's called Dead End.
Jungyaku chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Wow... Draco never ceases to amaze me with his rudeness... And Harry? What exactly he is trying to do with acting like that, I wonder. Thanks for sharing the story, it seems interesting and I hope it'll be interesting.
mia chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Did you abandon this? Nooooooooo! :((((
Hazza1508 chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Hey so iv really liked this story for ages but between uni and what not iv fallen behind but I'm all caught up now :) and I still love this story it's amazing in its originality and yeh it's amazing though I see you haven't updated in while so I hope you haven't forgotten bout this story because I can't wait for more :)
Cathy chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
love it so much and re-read again, please I need more!
Meg chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
I follow this fic for a few years now... should I have any hope of it continuing to be updated?
Cassie chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
OMG! So lovely! My fav story of all times! Can't wait to read more! The dynamics between Draco and Harry are just too amazing!
Lexxie chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
We are finally getting to what I've been looking forward to...Harry's previous life before Draco...his rock bottom. Looking at the date of the last update, I hope your story isn't being abandoned.
TaraJo chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
So here you are! I've been running around like a loonie trying to track you down when I found out that your LJ account was deleted. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you and this great story. Now I'm back on track, thank heavens...
Clairefarran chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Est ce que tu as fini cette fanfiction en français? Tu pourrais me donner le lien si tu l'as postée sur internet? Je te remercie.
Clairefarran chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
Please keep it up! Your story is amazing and your writing is excellent (as opposed to many stories' writing on this website). I can't wait to read what comes next.
LadyPureblood chapter 29 . 8/27/2012
Hey, it's Izzy. Totally went and finally got myself an actual account *self-highfive*

UPDAAAAAAATE D: please?
Tainted Love007 chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
Yay, I new chapter! I wasn't sure what to expect when Draco was making snide remarks about Harry's past, but I was glad everything turned out the way it did. They're starting anew by opening up more to each other. Higgs, however, had to ruin the mood and reveil possible foreshadowing. Wondering about the Weasley's and Ginny drama that will ensue in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!