Reviews for SochaĆ­ Aontaithe
The Odd One95 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Darn it. I demand a sequel!

Lol, I loved the ending, anyway.
Cheyyy chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
More! I adore this story!
The Odd One95 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Sorry your so discouraged, if it means anything I am almost in love with this story. *in a sing-song voice* Quinn is jealous, Quinn is jealous! *clears throat* Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
The Odd One95 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
The last part was HILARIOUS! 'My ears, they bleed!' I sincerely LOVE this story!
The Odd One95 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I am seriously enjoying the Logan and Siobhan pairing... update soon!
PoisonedRose12 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This sounds awesome! :D I'm so excited to read this!
Sonar chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
That was rather interesting.
Sonar chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I am not sure of who I should feel sorry , the scene with Ray, Lance & Kitty was priceless.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Okay I seriously live this story! Also if you need any help with characters
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love the idea of this and am sooo excited to read more! If you need some help creating resident mutants just PM I love creating OCs!
Sasuke The Run Away chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Please & review 'X-Men Evolution: Sisters' or 'Survival of Zombie Land'

This is awsome! Its just like an episode, dont you think? Thats really talented, I could totaly picture all this in my head. Great job, update soon kay! And sorry, I dont know any Irish, but it would be cool if I did! UPDATE! PLEASE?
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Nicely done. Can't wait to see more.
cloverhand chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Good start! This is a really cool story idea (it's actually what I'm learning in school right now, too) and it has a lot of potential! I liked how well you handled the DR scene, and how the X-Men fell apart so completely. Out if curiosity, will the New Mutants play an active role in this? Either way, I look forward to your next update!

p.s. If you're looking for mutants, you ought to try the X-Men wikipedia page: there's a lot of really cool mutants in the X-verse that don't show up in Evo.