Reviews for Arnold's Temptation
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Finish the ding dong story!
Darkeyes chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great story! The ending was Halrious!
Daisy83 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
*histerically giggling* just... too... funny! *gasp, giggle, gasp* *clears throat* okay, then. Ha, i was wondering who the heck could make arnold even CONSIDER cheating. XD i did NOT see that coming! It's too perfect! You evil genius, you!
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Perfect! It is really cleverly written, and using Cecile as a test to prove Arnold's faithfulness is an unbelievably genius idea! I also fell off my chair laughing at the ending! You show awesome talent, amazing job!
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Haha...I would've liked to hear their conversation after Arnold's realization that Helga is Cecile!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
HAHAHAHA!
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
_ Yep AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awesome! I doubt that Arnold could truly recover from that shock! XD
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
1. i loved this story. 2. it was very cute. 3. HAHAHAHHAHAH "DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSES YOU MORONS! NOT UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE THEM FOREVER AND DIE ALONE!" hahahah i can't breathe...i'm at work...on break, trying desperately hard not to look like a moron as i try to laugh silently, sounding like i'm hyperventilating, and my body shaking like a "shake-weight" hahahaha yeah... that was awesome.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ugh, I miss Hey Arnold so much...the days when cartoons actually had morals and delivered them in an artistic way rather than throwing them around like dung. Both Spongebob and Dora the Explorer(though to a lesser extent) did that, but they were one-shot deals. I hate how television's trying to copy them based on ratings. Now cartoons aimed both at kids aged 3-8 and 9-13 are ruined now.

In addition to the lesson you mentioned at the author's note, I also loved the more subtle one entailed into how Arnold loves Helga and NOT Cecile. I've never really been that keen on the idea of Arnold/Cecile; EVEN though Helga is Cecile, she just wasn't herself. A lot of people are so caught up that Arnold technically fell in love with Helga in the Valentines episode that they forget that Cecile was practically a whole other person.

If anything, I think what fanfictions should have happening if they decide to have Arnold/guy find out Helga/girl was Cecile/diguised girl, is at the most make him realize that HELGA does have a romantic side. Not that I'm saying that a lot of authors around this fandom have him falling into Cecile's arms and think it is enough (seriously, the hey arnold fanfiction fandom is the most pure and impressive one I've read through on this site), but lots of other categorized fandoms do, and the trap was always there. You took everything I've always appreciated about most Helga/Arnold authors and meshed it into one ball for people to read in one simple sitting, and I loved that.

Sorry, but reading this story just brought out some feelings of disappointment I've been having for a while now that so many people don't have that same appeciation for kids' cartoons anymore. Despite reading so many HA fanfictions, it never ceases to amaze me to be here.

Haha, I remember about a few months ago when asking my friend (teenager) about Hey Arnold, she said she used to watch it all the time but doesn't remember a thing about it other than a blonde girl with a massive crush on a football head. When I tried recounting her on things such as Helga's mom being a drunk, Arnold's unrequited love with Lila, Helga helping to find Mr. Hyuhn's war-lost daughter, Mr. Simmon's implied sexuality being questioned, and Arnold's parents leaving him as a baby among other things, the look on her face was priceless...

Ah, anyway. Getting a bit off track and I'm sorry for that. Trust me when I say I really enjoyed your story and thanks a lot for the read!

~ TwisterKirby
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
teehee, this is cute :)
I.write.what.I.write chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This-is-beautiful ...
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yes, Arnold is a good boy and won't give in! Temptation is hard, but Arnold will always do what's right, no matter what!

He knows he loves Helga, every part of her, but I guess she wanted to test him to be entirely sure.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Amazing story :)
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is the first fanfiction I read today and it made me smile. Thanks for brightening up my day! -