Reviews for Wish of love, wish of sin
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Hate it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
I hate you for doing that to Allen when he didn't want it
Shadow Spears chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Naughty exorcists! ;) I can't wait for the sequel, great work!
Sorachiyo22 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
OH...MY...F...ING...GOOOD! IT IS TOO MUCH! I'M COMPLETLY DIED HERE!
It is just...i cannot even find words...
I NEED TO READ THE SEQUEL NOW!
Saranki Mahira chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
One of the BEST. . ! You write very AMAZING smut. Just saying
May-Ruzuki chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
You broke my yaoi fanfiction hotness meter. Like... from a 1 to a 10 this was like... a 25 at least.
May-Ruzuki chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I think this is the hottest thing I have ever read.
Oh my god.
And I've read A LOT.
This is like every single kink I have rolled into one.

I think I ruined all the other fanfiction for myself. Nothing can amount to this.
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
What the Fuck?! Gah you just killed me... So Awesome, not me dying but the story! Ultimate cliffhanger! YAY!
Blackrose91795 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I love this story! I am hooked on this and the sequel! Fave story on fanfic!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
god damn it. why is this so short? *pouts* this is a reeeeeeaaaallly good story too. v.v
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
that doesnt seem like it would be over but what ever it was good anyways
Shikara-San chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I absolutely love this story! Great job! D
azyungalah chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
okay, are you ready for some critque?

this story was really interesting and has some really jiucy parts that i loved, but there were TONS of grammar and spelling mistakes that made it not as good as it could have been. i couldn't understand some of it because of them. and some of the paragraphs get a little long winded at times. a little hint (and i DON'T mean that in a mean way), if you're going to write dialogue, then you should do it on the next line, it's a lot less confusing and readers know whos speaking. the paragraphs were to long and since i have glasses it makes my eyes hurt to read so many words crammed together, so if you put the dialogue on seperate lines (skipping to the next line if it's another person speaking) then there will be a lot more space and it'll be easier to read. it was a good story, but if you want it to be better you have to clear up some stuff. the last part didn't really make sense because of the errors, so i'd recommend fixing those. sorry for pointing out only the mistakes, but it really hinders your story, you write good in the plot and character sense, but in the actual writing part, it needs some work.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
oh lordie poor allen i can only imagine what was in that jar
Joybug chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
uh oh, this doesn't bode well.

Aren's back and Allen's in trouble?

*at the edge of my seat*

soooo looking forward to more!