Reviews for Just Say Yes
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I enjoyed this story immensely! I also liked their rules about vacation.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
My iPod plays can't stop a lot too... So it's no real surprise that I enjoyed this story. Well written & cute... Any chance you can continue it?
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
now this one looks like it needs a sequel. Really enjoyed the story.
ee123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
MOREEEEE PLSSSSS ITS AWESOME
Celtic Spacey chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I had a lovely text off Sam telling me you'd posted this as I was coming back from (a very cold) holiday, so I was bouncing around in the car waiting to get and out and read it and yay! It's as awesome as she said it would be! I love it! It made me feel all fluffy. I want to spend Christmas with Castle in the Hamptons as well! x
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
omg this fic is great!

AND CAN I ASK FOR A SEQUEL? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :DD lol

No, srsly, it's awesome!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It can't, it can't, it can't be completed! I so want to see this trip written!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Okay, so I really loved this story! It so sounds like something Castle and Alexis would do for the holiday's and after hearing Kate's plans its so like him to invite her! I don't usually say this on one-shots since I think it's kind of annoying and if you get annoyed I'm sorry...but I want more! I think it would be really interesting to get a look into their holiday's and see if Castle and Kate's relationship progresses...and I always love Alexis! :) Anyway, this was a great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
pipersam chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was good! did you saw the last one?
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Please say that there is more to this. Pretty please?
tayababy chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
lol that was awesome. and the holidays would make an awesome story!
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
well written. cute. short. to the point. i loved it. :)
knittingeek chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I think you should continue this ;o) Lots of options. This was a fun story, with great dialogue. Hope to see more...please?
corlando chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great dialogue and your idea of Christmas in the Hamptons makes me want to make a cup of hot cocoa and find a fireplace. My only complaint is that the story says it is complete. There is so much more to tell and you've done so well so far. You should really think about continuing it.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved it! I think the conversation was spot on with them! Think you may continue you it? I'd love to see what happens on vacation! ;)