Reviews for An Ocean Apart
castiel in the tardis chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Hmm... I wonder whether someone will recognize Rose. Update soon!
starzgirl99 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Great story, please update
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I need to read this story properly - I've just started reading today. But it's beautifully written so far, as always.

I see what you've done here - you've taken an alternative approach Cameron's own alternative ending idea (where Rose tells Cal to inform her mother that she's dead). I like that! And I like that Cal feels he must shoulder the blame for Rose's 'death'.

Oh, and by the way - your PMs have disabled again, so I can't send you any replies! :( It keeps happening - it's driving me mad! Maybe you could PM me your email address (if that's okay) and I can message you via email, if you can't sort this wee problem? You don't have to, but I really can't respond to you here. /
MrsGatsby chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Jack and Rose NEED to meet. I mean, I know TITANIC is coming out in 3D in like... 3 DAYS! And, I'm going to need every source of TITANIC fanfiction on here to make me happy! :)
MrsGatsby chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I read this and it's an interesting plot... There just one teensy problem... YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
HushHush0987 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Wtf?, uuuupppppddddatttteee, it's been tooooooo long! Lol

~Draco's Veela Mate
sabresrthebest chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Yes! I'm finally caught up!

Love it!
ItsBlitzAnna chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I have finally caught up. And wow. I am amazed. You are an amazing author. I love the way Rose's thoughts are. I know it might sound weird. But you've done such an awesome job and please continue the good work.
dancestar101 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
so beautiful! but i think jack kissed her the most passionate! update!
sabresrthebest chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Okay, I've finally caught up!

If that jerk of an officer ever comes back, either make him an even bigger jerk or make him nice, lol.

I love the llittle family you've put Rose into! They're positively adorable, and I think it's what Rose really needed after the disaster.

I'm looking forward to see what happens between Rob and Rose, although please don't make anything happen too soon...however, you're the author, and you do what you want!

Better on the paragraphs, by the way!

Good job!
Simply Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
You've got some typos and in one section of the first paragraph, it looks like you omitted some words as the thoughts are jumbled up, but I'm interested to see where this goes. I like Jack/Rose stories - esp the ones where he lives. Cameron was wrong for doing that.
Owl of the Moon chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Sounds like an interesting plot twist...keep it up!
Owl of the Moon chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I want more of this!
SmileyAddy chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
loved it. Update soon
Owl of the Moon chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Amazing. I liked that little bit about Cal actually feeling guilty at the end. It's a different look at him.