Reviews for Hi'i Palulukan
Trance20666 chapter 3 . 11/1
I like this story a lot. It's really too bad that it hasn't been updated since 2014.
What happens next
rosebud90 chapter 3 . 10/27
Hope u update again soon
Wishfull-star chapter 3 . 10/16
this is one outstanding story and I can't wait for more:)
zelandonii chapter 3 . 10/14
I love this story, so please, please, please keep on going with it!
This is one of the more unique crossovers (for these two story lines) and i am anxiously awaiting an update!
Zaya destal chapter 1 . 8/17
Was harry turned into one of the Navi or a than at or cat or a mixture of borh.
Friend chapter 3 . 7/22
Please update! This is an interesting story. Although I would put it to where Eywa at least aknowledged their wizard given internal female parts. You could go with the idea that some wizards are blessed to be natural carriers (aka built to be able to get pregnant even if they are outwardly male) if they choose. I do like the idea that others followed them later if the war went south and they were exposed to the mundane masses leading to all out war and it was their only option to escape.
crim grin chapter 3 . 7/5
Are you planning to continue with this story?
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 5/3
SQWEEEEEEEE! So the veil is a one way gate to Pandora. Awesome! This is gonna get interesting fast. XD
DranLeon chapter 3 . 4/27
Great story! Hope for an update soon.
kaisonsheart chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh how I was sad to see that this hadnt been updated in a long while. Searching for a new domain to peruse through, and avatar/HP crosses have caught my eye. I do hope your muse returns! Even if it deems everything here as so much scrap to be melted and re-wrought. I have seen your profile though, and have decided to peruse your other stories. This piece, for what little there is, is written well, and seems to have a great potential to be much more. If i had any advice on reviving a muse, i would have to say that re-watching the avatar movie might be a help. Alas though, i have read too much HP fanfiction to ever look at the originals the same way. Best wishes and many props!
Ft Knight chapter 3 . 4/2
... you have far to many really good stories that need more chapters.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 3 . 3/23
This is an amazing idea and I hope that one day inspiration will strike your muse again! Maybe after Avatar 2?
Stargate Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 3/11
This story is so amazing! I am sorry that your muse has left you but I hope it comes back soon. I really want to see what happens next. I bet the Navi will be leary of their new siblings at first but considering that everyone is now a child again they should warm up to them soon! please update soon!
This is interesting. Someone should adopt and continue it