Reviews for Hi'i Palulukan
Korin Dragoon chapter 3 . 8/19
very nice so far, more please.

I'm wondering who all came through after Harry and Sirius though.
NovaRider chapter 3 . 7/8
Please please please please please please please please please please write more of this story because I absolutely love it and can barely wait to read more of this.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 4/2
Aaa I really enjoyed this take on the HP/Avatar crossover like I don't think I've seen one where Sirius also goes to Pandora! The Thanator adopting them is p cool too. How tall exactly ARE Harry and Sirius though?
rosebud90 chapter 2 . 3/23
Wen will u update again hope its soon
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 3/11
this is so interesting!
R. A Cross chapter 3 . 2/7
It's the other's and Remus!

Update please
Trance20666 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
I like this story a lot. It's really too bad that it hasn't been updated since 2014.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
What happens next
rosebud90 chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Hope u update again soon
Wishfull-star chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
this is one outstanding story and I can't wait for more:)
zelandonii chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
I love this story, so please, please, please keep on going with it!
This is one of the more unique crossovers (for these two story lines) and i am anxiously awaiting an update!
Zaya destal chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Was harry turned into one of the Navi or a than at or cat or a mixture of borh.
Friend chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Please update! This is an interesting story. Although I would put it to where Eywa at least aknowledged their wizard given internal female parts. You could go with the idea that some wizards are blessed to be natural carriers (aka built to be able to get pregnant even if they are outwardly male) if they choose. I do like the idea that others followed them later if the war went south and they were exposed to the mundane masses leading to all out war and it was their only option to escape.
crim grin chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Are you planning to continue with this story?
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE! So the veil is a one way gate to Pandora. Awesome! This is gonna get interesting fast. XD