Reviews for TwentyOne Years Later
katmom chapter 1 . 10/29
I love when logic rules...and hearts win! Thanks for sharing.

DylanL chapter 1 . 4/19
i loved the story, i am surprised it took ron so long to enlighten teh public of harry and hermione's relationship. they should have gotten oaths to never talk about it from ron and ginny. i wanted to point out that the disclaimer and beginning author note is after the prologue, not sure if that is an accidental formatting issue or if it is meant to be like the opening sequence of all the bond films where there is a scene before the title and opening song.
KSpringer chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Nice! I liked this one!
Probably better than a "nice". I'm gonna "fav" this one.
I've read fanfiction for a long time now and this is one I haven't read before - mature reactions, etc.
Thank you!
LoriBell167 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I am relatively new to FF and just finished reading this story. I really enjoyed it. It was funny and sad and had me invested all the way through. Thanks for the story, and for sharing your talent,
Lori Bell
Zucht chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved it.

All that planning just seemed right for Hermione, and the strength from Harry felt right.
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Maybe a little too much talk, and not enough action and reaction. I still enjoyed this.

Thanks for writing!
Iwa Shinju chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I've enjoyed it. Rather ingenious of you to seemingly honour the epilogue, but put so much under the surface of it.
daled73 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I have never had the misfortune of having my marriage of 40 years fall apart, but I have witnessed it both in my family and among friends. I am glad your versions of the characters got both their revenge and their own consummation, whether they could shar a name or not.
wizmage chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I like the story. I look forward to your next story.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hahaha what a much better ending to the HP series, I like it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I sorry but I don't like this story as every one was ooc, second. Ron was not even close to a bully, one he was the one that defended her one, two she the one the was mean. How many time did he ask her to hang out and spend time with him, and she yell at him call him a stupid git, she attack him with birds. So please tell me where ron was the bully, he was not, then there where there ages. And harry almost never even talk to her when Ron was not there. How many times did harry leave hermonie alone becouse Ron was not there.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Good show.
However, the thing that bugs me most is what the portraits said that incited Harry and Hermione to incite them.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Pretty good. No, as I sit back and think about it, it's better than "pretty good". I really like this. Your Harry and Hermione have brains and maturity but also compassion for all the kids, the innocent victims of the big mess. McGonagall's POV was a nice finisher, tying up a few threads and also showing H and H's actions in a slightly different light. Well done.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really liked this.

I wish there were... more from how the kids reacted.

They must've been devastated.

I've never seen a story quite like this, so you get major points for originality.

Once again, thank you for the splendid read.
rmcakes chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Good story. I would like to know what Dumbledore and Snape said. Keep up the good work.