Reviews for Furious Angels I: Nameless Here Forevermore
CigaretteandGin chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Really interesting would love to know how it proceeds... and when they recognizer their felling for each other ? o.o awesome story, reallykeep going
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
i finished it finished one go, please write more. Its always so sad when people dont end their storys
PuppetPrince chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
Shils chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
This story is amazing please keep going!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light. I wonder, did Ryuuk like the caramel apples?
Kira chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
I will be the God of this new review!

- Light-mun (who is a mature adult and is definitely not claiming the 69th review for silly reasons)
WildfireDreams chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
holy crap body in the concrete! was not expecting that!
Curly Fries or Onion Rings chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I'd forgotten how good this story is. Thanks for updating.
WildfireDreams chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
0_0 first of YAY you updated! Second off holy crap wonder if that's a side effect of his near death experience...
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Wow, I just really love this story. It's fantastic.
I hope you'll be updating soon, but however long it takes I'll be patiently waiting.
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Keep it Going!
myotherothergirl chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
This story is so good! So sad there is not currently more to it :'(
Will you ever be updating again? I love it so much, and L and Light haven't even kissed yet. The way you have built up the tension between them is so good!
my mind is blank chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Brilliant to have another chapter well worth the wait. Really enjoyed Matt's take on everything and L's struggles to deal with everyone's concern.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Ugh. Misa.
The mochi thing reminded me of the old girl eating a banana sexily in front of a guy and then chomping into it mercilessly bit. Except it was slightly more disturbing, because when L bit the mochi in half my boobs felt violated.
I am sorry I haven't had the time to read this, had the time to read this the moment it came out. Because it truly is my favorite LxLight fanfic. Which means you have to update soon, or I'll start logging more reviews in guest form with threats.
:D love ya guys!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I'm not quite sure if that was what Sayu was driving at... but I'm surprised that L even caught on that much. Good for him. Having a conversation with him about anything other than a police case seems like trying to text this guy I know - it mostly ends with you doing all the talking in the hope of more of a response than a facial expression or monosyllable.