Reviews for Sails Unfurl
Sterling-Aster chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oda is amazing in how he reunites characters like Luffy and Coby after so long. Your interpretation of Coby's eagerness to see Luffy again and his reasons for it are very well communicated. It's neat how you show Luffy's strengths through Coby's eyes, and how Coby draws courage from that strength. I really liked reading this. Keep up the good work!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Yeah, Coby! Ganbatte! XD

And become Fleet Admiral! Not just Admiral!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
very nice, gives hope. good job! :)
juniperlei chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WOW ! i love it Coby is like one of my fav characters and you captured him perfectly :) GOOD JOB!
Rexan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really don't think I've read ANYTHING about Coby on fanfiction yet. o_o

But, you captured his character superbly. Absolutely fantastic.
midnite-republic chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This shows Coby as I see him, as someone who didn't believe he had the right to reach for his dreams, was given back that right and will now fight for them, looking up to Luffy (the person who he sees as the one who gave him back his dreams) all the while.

I love to read anything about Coby, as he is one of my fav non-Strawhats, and he doesn't get enough attention. I especailly like to read storys with him in it that have a structure and a point as this does.
ScottishPanties chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Not enough people get a good look inside Coby's head. I think you've captured the little guy's situation and thought process well, getting across just how much he wants to accomplish now that Luffy's showed him how. Great work.