Reviews for Believe
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I believe in you, Dean! This is so sad, but it also explains a lot about the whole Winchester dynamics, even though it's fan fiction.
Psychomech chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You live to make me cry. I do like thinking of Dean as brawny.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is really interesting little snippet of Dean's life. I like it.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
It breaks my heart...poor Dean, we all know that he had a lot of lowselfsteem issues...I am crying
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very touching story. Kids remember forever when their parents say stupid stuff like this.

Thank you for making it seem so real.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
GODS, why does this feel so true? and dammit it hurts so much! So many people failed Dean...and it got to where he even expected it - and then they all wondered why! *Cries*

Beautiful as always darling...

*hugs you tight*
moira4eku chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I just wanted to weep when Dean overheard his dad say he wasn't smart, because Dean is smart and creative in ways that Sam never was. No wonder Dean has self esteem issues. Can I hit John over the head with something solid? He basically killed all Dean's dreams and ambitions with those careless words. How could he believe that of Dean? Obviously, Bobby didn't share those sentiments. This story brought to mind of Dean's home made EMF reader (and lord knows how in the world Dean figured that out) and Sam's pooh poohing it. Wanted to smack him, too. Thanks for the great one shot.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awwww damn... Sharpens my boot so I can kick John in the ass. Sad sad sad.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So sweet I cryed! poor dean!
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
WAAAH! Poor Dean! *hugs Little Dean and glares at John*
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Dean building shuttles. I can see that happening. And he looks hot doing it too. What? You know it's true.

I can just see Dean (the Brock Kelly version) encouraging Sammy. Smiling and nodding along with everything Sam says while thinking about what John said all those years ago.