Reviews for Beijing 1972
Anonymous Lizard chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I say, right away! If you need help with anything at all, shoot me a PM! It's the username above. :3
Hornet394 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Japan never fully apologised for his war crimes, especially the Nanjing Massacre, which the Chinese are still very angry about. Every year relations grow tense when the Japanese Prime Minister goes to commemorate the Japanese soldiers who died in the invasion of Nanjing, hailing them as heroes.
HannahSakura2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
*passes out from major nosebleed* That may have been the best NiChu fanfiction that I have read! Thank you for uploading this! Keep up the good work!
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is single-handedly the most adorable NiChu fic I've ever seen. I love it! It's too awesome!

*trying really hard not to squeal right now
LadySkarlettofSkaro chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Clever idea, I must say. Whether or not this has ever been done I don't know, but I love it! Very creative, somewhat graphic. I love it. :)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I am totally up with a sequel of misunderstanding (and hopefully humour) Seriosuly, this piece was really sweet. ;A; Love it.
Sinousine chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, I've been meaning to read this story for a while.

It's cute, I can say that. Yao was if I may use the word, so moe. And acting all flustered! And Kiku being gentle and using lube and promising to protect him 3

"Yao-san, I beg you. That species is in danger of becoming extinct."

Think of the pandas! Hm, I think most of them live in Sichuan province?

"His hair was up in a half ponytail; it wasn't his usual style, but he wore it from time to time, and he himself thought it looked rather cute. But never in his wildest fantasies had he imagined that Japan would think the same."

Me squeeing. I love it when Yao wears that hairdo in fanart.

"So unlike that creepy asshole Russia."

Oh, buuuurn. Although personally I think Ivan isn't a psycho.

"And Yong Soo will probably chop your balls off."

Hahahaha, yes he would.

A thing to note: the 1972 Treaty didn't automatically mean friendship I don't know how easily Yao would take Kiku back in, but considering they've known each other for so long…

I get the impression that many Chinese people didn't want to re-establish ties because resentment still lingered over the War. If you go to a place like Chinasmack that translates Chinese netizen comments, there's special language thrown around when Japan comes up.

Another thing: I think you could have written the flashback scenes with a little more show and not as much tell because it didn't quite feel like Yao was adequately angry or sad over what happened.

I'm incapable of writing fluffy smut but this hit a kink of mine. If I'd written a fic on the same subject I'd have probably make Kiku muuuuuch creepier and somehow extort it out of Yao for financial support orz
Paper Wii chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This made me cry a little... it's so touching...
Sparkstorm57 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sequel! :D

You're right, there's not enough nichu out there. And most of it isn't that good, anyways.

I'm really glad that someone acually wrote a good nichu fanfic while getting their

history straight.

That just makes it a bit more believable and fun to read, right?

If you make a sequel, i will love you forever. (If not though, i will still love this story.)

Great job!
TheDoctorsAwesomeCompanion chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
SEQUAL PLEEEEEEASE!
emmakris chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is a beautiful demonstration of love NiChu xD

This couple is just perfect in every way

Kiku of seme is super sexy ... die from a nosebleed ;;

Thank you so much for writing them..

The world needs more nichu's love! (o)!
Strawberry-VocaloidLogged out chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
RARRARRAR I LURVED THISSSSSSS! 333

China is so pretty, and Japan is freaking adorable. (Yes I just called China pretty. Hur hur) But, seeing as China is the more expirienced one, wouldn't it make more sense for him to top? Oh well, I still loved this! :D
I-love-Hetalia chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
D

This fic was AWESOME! I love NiChu! And this made it even better! X3 This couple does need more love
Martinis and Mixed Feelings chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I think its so much better when people use history in Hetalia. And props to you for having your facts straight. This fix is proof history isn't boring at ALL ;)
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i loved it! it was so nice!