Reviews for Holmes Is Where The Heart Is
Ruby of Raven chapter 9 . 10/25
Ha! Pride is overrated sometimes.
I am very excited to read your sequel.
Anano Jinseite chapter 4 . 8/8
gun powder-gun powdeeeeeeeeeer dammit guise (its a good fic though btw, im liking it very much ignore me hahaha)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Glad Sherlock did it in such a way to appease John's pride
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Poor Sherlock, missing his friend. Nice ending and good way to sneak in that they knew he was/is a doctor
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Wow, they are always impressive with their deductions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Great way to show Sherlock's compassion, holding off on analyzing John and everything
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Glad Lestrade came around. Awesome ending :) lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
I like how Sherlock doesn't know everything about John yet...the drugs thing was well written. I love how you captured John's bravery and practical nature all at once. The twist with the police was a nice touch
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Good interaction, you had Sherlock's caring well disguised just as he would in the show. And John's brilliance in figuring it out too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Poor John, good job showing his desperate need to be needed, and his pride in his skills
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Cool way of having them meet. I like how John is still John, but a bit more rough and tough because of the circumstances
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I really really liked this! I'm glad you didn't make it Johnlock, I don't particularly like it and it's soooooo popular it's hard to find a decent friendship story.

In answer to chapter 7, yes Cas is awesome! *cue big chibi eyes* ahhhhhhhh. He's actually the reason I began watching the show, so yeah, Castiel is awesome.
Love chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
Loved this
becgate chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Awesome story! !Love it !