Reviews for Holmes Is Where The Heart Is
becgate chapter 10 . 6/21
Awesome story! !Love it !
Cartlin chapter 4 . 6/12
I have NEVER heard Po-9 for police. EVER. There's 5-0, pigs, po-po,...
marketeerbubbles chapter 10 . 3/24
I really like this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Thanks for being such a great writer
Astrido chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
very nice story. however, you didn't solve that betting thing between sherlock and mycroft.
cheers
yuura
hummingdew chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This is an interesting fic - of all the AU stories I've read I've never seen one with either of them homeless, it's very original. :) (And btw I love Phree, she's so cute!)
librarywitch chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
neat alternate meeting for the Baker Street Boys. It happens to more vets that people want to know about and John was so close even in cannon. Enjoyable read.
Mrs.Knockout chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
HI!
I just spend half my day reading this incredible story and I was brought to tears a few times. The length of the chapters was always perfect, neither too short nor too long. You have a really nice writing style of getting things to the point but still adding a lot of detail, so that it's not too dragging but still has a very nice atmosphere while you read it.
The idea was pretty realistic and it developed really well!
All in all an amazing story and I'll get right to the sequel.
Thanks a lot, you just made my day :)
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Great story! Love it.
xSommerRegen chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I'm really REALLY in love with this ff 3
Tikisomia chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I REALLY enjoyed this fanfic! I liked Watson's character as well as Sherlock's and Mycroftt's. Loved the cat too!
Music.Junkie4 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Hello! I loved this story so much and i was wondering if you were still planning on that sequel or if it is on another site or something? Thanks!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Well done. A very nice read and a unique story line made this just right. Thanks for sharing.
TheJadePhoenix chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
"Po-9 is an American term for the police,"

-what?! It is?! I'm American and I don't freaking ever remember that! . had to look this shit up on urban dictionary... Where the hell is THIS used...?
Yuval25 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012