Reviews for you are the world to me
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is beautiful. No other comment needed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
... Um, I liked it.
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved it! So very different this relationship and it was written really well.
Great job!

poser16
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Quick, I need some crackers to go with the cheese!

Jokes aside, this is pretty good. Romance fics wouldn't be a favourite genre for me, but you have certainly done a fine job. The OCs are written well and the story makes sense. All in all it makes for a nice heartwarming kind of fic, with a thoughtful emotional theme. Nice job!

-ProudtobePlug
deleteddecember2014 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is really good for a story that features Original Characters. The OCs aren't overdone, Sue-ish, or disruptive to the flow of the story in any way, it's almost as though RR simply forgot to put them in.

The interspersing of quotes and the "looking back" aspect in the parentheses is nice.

You do have a few grammar errors - both having to do with quotation marks. You put it as: "Blah, blah, blah," he said.

"blah, blah, blah."; when you should capitalize the first letter in that quote continuation.

But overall? It rocked. Happy birthday. :]
the loudest sound chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww, that was cute ending! I love the part when Hana lets go off his hand to 'prance around like a monkey on crack' as you put it. I couldn't help but laugh! This story made me laugh, smile and literally 'aww' outloud. It was adorable!
heartstrung chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Thank you for leaving me absolutely speechless. I loved this. I loved every single second of it, and it was just what I needed to read. It was incredibly real and adorable and... *gushes* I've totally lost my train of thought. I was going to say something else, but my mind just went blank and I'll probably start repeating myself. Heh.
Mr.McSpiff chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Theia! Bottle some of this up and sell it to me, because I want to write stuff this awesome! Or at the very least, stuff that doesn't ramble so damned much (I do, I admit it). And for the record, I'm totally citing this every time Shrrg or Xed deny the ship. :3
we're all squares here chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
*Favorites, nao.

I'm too lazy to give a good review, so let's just cut to the chase and say that I liked it, m'kay?

I liked it. A lot. Good job, and all the jazz.

- Andy
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww! I want to do a son of Nyx story now. This was adorable.

Dia
the wise and the brave chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautiful. I luvvved how you portrayed Shrrg and Xed.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Très adorable.

Sweet and short. Lack some details about what they did together (unless all they didnwas visit places) (then again it's a one shot and there supposed to be a bit choppy when you're trying to fit the whole story)

Rate 8.2/10

Sorry for not logging in and a bit of ranting.
Rien Que Moi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is really sweet. I love how you write romance, it's really well done. :) Keep writing, please!

Rien
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awesome! Any plans on making a sequel?
Marth chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Look, the crappy Latin titles aren't cute or cool, they are just weird. It shows you can't think of a title. Translate