Reviews for Covalent Bonds
Shimaru Horizon chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
The story left me...speechless. It was just wonderful and I loved it. However, there was one little problem. The fact that Sol was so mean to that unicorn...er...Ky. Then again, its typical. I highly suggest that you write more of you stories. Keep up the great work! Bye! :3
Rialga chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Ha ha ha ha, I am so glad to have stumbled across this fic! Pure comedy gold! Love the way Sol interacts (for lack of a better word) with everything around him, though it seems that Ky is really changing him now. But damn, now that That Man is in the picture, I sure do wonder what he'll do next. This is going to be btoh epic and hilarious.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nate-Mihael chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
You mean this thing is not pure crack?! Outrageous!

Great chap, funny as hell (as usual :)). Your vocabulary continues to impress me. Hope you'll update soon, good plot writing delivered in a brilliant fashion is ridiculously hard to come by. -_-

For the record: Thaddeus Mann? Genius!
Says Emily chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I love this. Words cannot truly express the sheer brilliance of this fanfic. Seriously, I was in stitches laughing! And it's so well-written too!
I want to go to this college now, really really badly.
SomeWolfGuy chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Throughout the entire fanfic it took every ounce of willpower in by body to prevent myself from busting out laughing (I've been reading this in school). Excellent, keep up the good work.
Nate-Mihael chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
yet again a briliant chapter! I want a musical condom waterbomb! XD Hope you'll update soon, this is the best!
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
You have no idea how excited I was to read this when I saw the update. I am anything but disappointed. Thank you for making my week and giving me an unintentional early birthday present!
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Hello and welcome back to the world of GG P And your writing is just as fun to read as before.

Ky ... has found his own niche in the school. I like how Sol has (unknowingly) gotten very protective of the "thing." I also liked I-No's likening him to a dragon (hmm, I suppose canon actually makes sense personality-wise if you think about it this way) because it's like the dragon's made a friend, or the dragon has some treasure and wants to protect it (or maybe that's just its coffee).

Thanks for the chapter P
Vectorial Change chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Well, I liked this story. It's really funny because all characters behave like in the game. Also has the plus of... the power of science! it reminded my own experiences at university with freak professors xD and the awesome thing is that most of the themes are about biochemistry or normal chemistry :D seriously, the curse words were pure lulz.

Maybe this fic will help me for my own fanfiction, specially I have some OCs that "worked" with Sol in the Gear Proyect.
Nate-Mihael chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I dont know how you do it, but this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever been blessed to witness. Truly. And it just keeps getting better!

I love it! you must be the most underappreciated writer one this site (judging by the review count) however, you are certainly by far the funniest!(this is coming from someone who spent the last 4 years or so go through anything that could be even remotely funny on this site)

Keep it up, update soon your the man!
ranchan-akari chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
OMFG, this is awesome. AWESOME. *dies* Please write more. Thank you.
Susano'o no Kenshin chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
My god, my friend, you MUST keep up this fanfiction, it often makes me laugh in hysterics, especially about the living Chow Mein, and it's exactly how I picture Sol living as a regular person. don't stop this work, and try to update it as often as possible.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
"You!" Why do people always say that when I show up? "You!" What kind of conversational gambit is that? The only proper response would be "Me!" But that sounds so ridiculous, don't you think?

You!

*sigh*

Me.

Every time I read Sol say just "You." this pops in my head. I'm pretty sure it's a Lex Luthor quote, but I'm not quite sure.

I love the story and can't wait for another highly amusing chapter.
1587845737 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
is justice going to make an appearance here

or even aria

they are very important persons

also

why i-no instead of her

great chapter though

it has funnies measured in Fahrenheit
terracannon876 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
So Sol DOES keep company. Just not any that would be immediately recognizeable to the naked eye. I mean, who wouldn't love a pet like a mutant rug and a small nation of fast food in your fridge? )

Coffee for free passage... Take him up on it, Sol, you know you wanna XD