Reviews for Einstein's Mirror
moxy chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Very good story, similar to a fanfic I'm working on.. A different tv show though.
Loved each chapter as much as the last but hoped you'd tell us how evil Claudia was taken back to her universe and how the mirror was used.
This story deserves more reviews it truely is amazing and simple. Perfect.
Congrats on such an amazing fanfic.. You could even go back and add more epic-ness and adventure in between to make it even better than it already is! :))
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Story is over? Hmm.
It was good
Chinagirl18 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Is this story discontinued? Because I can't tell. It seems like he end, but you never know. I liked the story a lot! Great job!
dragooonthegreat chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
KJay99 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Not a bad story at all!

I see that there's not alot of reviews and honestly I think that this story deserves more. :) so here you go.

I like the story and the concept. I think that it had real potential!

I would have personally liked to have seen more reaction as a result of Evil Claudia. For example- how did it effect the others and especially Artie if he failed her and Joshua? Would be nice to see those effects.

Also I would love more discription in the character reactions. Physical reactions to happenings. Seems slightly disjointed.

Great concept of a story and I would encourage you to continue! You have the creative gene! ;)
Terra Young chapter 5 . 10/23/2010