Reviews for Brothers by Choice
jonski chapter 1 . 1/12
Sometimes I wonder if James Potter didnt exist in potterworld. Would Siriud still be the same? Will Remus survive Hogwarts?
unfortunatelyamuggle chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Very nice story and I like your portrayal of sirius. Write more one shots please :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw so sweet and strong and perfect.
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved it! You depicted James and Sirius just as I imagined them to be! So good!
Pongo Twistleton chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Brilliant, very well written! And Sirius and James have been very well-depicted :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awww Prongs :)
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is absolutely fantastic!
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
...and i cried for years

i just love sirius/james that's it

really great
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
awwww how sweet! :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
so cute!
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love it and now I'm off to read your other fanfics.
sevenperseids chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
How have I not read this earlier? This is going straight to my favorites.

You handled the relationship between Sirius and James really well. The dialogue between them just felt spot-on, and I loved how you used it to bring out the dynamic between them, especially without using a ton of extra description. You managed to paint a very clear image in my mind just with the flow of the dialogue, and your simple, well-paced narrative just seemed to punctuate the image without bogging it down (which I greatly appreciate, since I have the attention span of a goldfish when reading :P). This fic rang true on so many levels. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh,that's really good.
gibrelina chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This made me go all teary-eyed, seriously. Sirius and James are very much in character and the ending is perfection. Wonderful!
snowSwimmer chapter 1 . 3/3/2011