Reviews for Cleaner
Quatermass chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Wahahahaha!
TheDandyman chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Cute. You have a way to keep the punchline from view until the very end. Well done.
rbear1231 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
you know i would be afraid if sawyer ever came to our realm and read this she might want to hunt you down

that said that was...i wont say funny cause...well i fear the chainsaw...i laughed
zarien chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
nice job
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is great. All that buildup with two shady men, the horror movie feel of the plant and it leads up to... dirty bedsheets. Amusingly innocent, apart from the hooker dying.

It would be pretty hilarious to see these guys walking around town. They keep hearing of the best cleaner in town and this is what they think it’s about? Cluelessness taken to an art form.
Rictor Yagami chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was a cool story. Poor Sawyer,she did not need to see

that. She's a cool character,along with Shenhua.
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I can just imagine her angrily opening the door and showing them just what type of cleaning she did.

That was hilarious.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
O_O

OMG... While I fear that Scrawny and Brawny may not have survived their mistake, I can't help but laugh together with Shenhua xD
froobinanoob chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Psst, whatever happened to the 2 men? I can't imagine it ended well...

*flying door* "OMG I can't feel my spleen! Oo" - Oh nvm, found half of it in my armpit."
GhastDream chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
lol! & next they'll ask her to dry clean stuffed toys P
carcrafter7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
As always another well written story. I loved the concept of the story with the guys mistaking sawyer for that type of cleaner.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh, that's terrible. I can only imagine what that would do to Sawyer's self-esteem.