Reviews for Thorough
Heather chapter 2 . 7/11
Oh! Great story! Now you need a sweet soppy hug-filled and head-petting ending where Batman makes sure Robin knows he's not angry at him! Kudos times a million!
3DPhantom chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Sad, but good. I'd like to read about the conversation he has with Dick.
jamiefin chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I loved how things turned out more
BeciNotBecky chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Poor dynamic duo :( brilliant writing though , your fight scenes were some of the best I've read . Very good characterization and you details like how he knows what lind of fight it will be based off batmans entrance really added to the story instead of taking away from it .
AJRedRobin chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This was really good. Will there be more?
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I loved this story so much! It is so nice to find stories about the earl Batman and Robin :)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
bats DIDn"T knOW THE DRUG DEALERs he was after WEre ALso PEDOS good QuicK THINKIMG ROIBIM SCARRY, THay TYPE IS SCARIER THAN THE JOKer
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
SCUM!
Kid chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Loved hearing Batman's view of the events. Yet again, well done. :)
Kid chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great story! Love the fic. It's hard to find a lot of fics featuring Bruce and Dick in the early days. Well done.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I love this! Very well done.
frinfringo chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
i love this fic! i've been looking for something like this forever, and this is really well done. please write more soon!
Cold Nostalgia chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very nice. Bruce and Dick's relationship here is perfect.

Thanks for sharing:)
Rebecker chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Oooh! I love the father/son relationship between Bruce and Dick, and so far, I'm loving this story. Please update soon!
storycreater10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010