Reviews for He's the One
Yami Alchemist chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I admit, I had a fangirl moment at the end of this story. I think the ending is absolutely perfect and anything more would just drag it out. Thank you so much for writing such an awesome and cute story! It made my day totally!
Lala chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
I've waited so long for this story's ending and here's what I've got to say. In song form:

You've come such a long, long way
And I've watched you from that very first day
To see how might grow
To see what you might do
To see what you've been through
And hoe you've made me proud of you

I see now that your time has come
You've grown up and your new time has begun
To go where you will
To do what will do
To meet all new people
For it's time for you
To fulfill your destiny!

I hope that doesn't sound weird. That's just my way of showing how much I've been analyzing and waiting all these three years. And I'm happy to see that you've accomplished something so great as this. I'm proud of you.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Not bad ending! I like it!
StarGlow chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Please make another story out of this.
I'm already missing it.
crying
Kidiu chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
This was really interesting, very unique. I wish there was more! I still have many questions, like how they ended up as a doll, bunny, or inside someone else's body in the first place. Thank you for this awesome storu!
Aisheyrufox chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
CUTEST STORY EVER! LOVE IT!
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This sounds freaking adorable and I am going to continue reading it. 3
Mana Shay chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Awww I loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the ending it came out better than I had expected the wait for the last chapter was worth it cause you had to take your time on it. Also look out my story called the land of secrets
Yana5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
:-)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Arckkk! This was so tragic and then BAM! Happiness! Yes! This should honestly be a sequel! I mean, so kawaii and great! I'm so glad, everything worked out in the end! Yayy!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Yugi is lucky to have such great friends!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Oh Ra, why, Ra, I want to cry now! :'(
Dammit, it is just like him, being selfless and always willing to sacrifice his own happiness for the sake of others! Ra dammit, Yugi! Why couldn't u be selfless this one time! *trying not to get emotional over here*
Oh, Yami, u better survive... :'(
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I can understand why Yugi is hesitating, however, seeing Yami, being suffocated only moments after arriving, I'd be like, "Hell no! He's mine! Ryou, Bakura, we're doing this!" xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Ooooh, I like how both Yugi and Ryou can be mischievous and I dare say evil, when they want to be! :D
Hehe, the beginning part was hilarious.
nobaru rei chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Awesome chapter! Hope you update soon!