Reviews for The End of One Life
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I LOVE this fic, it's so fucking adORABLE! X33333333 (except the end TT-TT)(not like that's a bad thing tho)
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
"She had a comment for everything, a splash for more, and a laugh for whatever was left. It was perfection." Brilliance.

Grammar Defender
Quihi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice story/explanation!

I like how you explained the kaleidoscope, though it didn't explain how Kate got it or how Milligan didn't know it was a kaleidoscope.

I also like how you made Kate behave as a toddler.

It seemed a little weird a couple of times being written in third person, though it was generally fine.
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this. I love this a lot. You're a really talented writer, and I love you for that! I actually had to stop myself from tearing up when I read this.

Milligan is awesome. Kate is awesome.
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I just noticed this story; somehow it escaped my notice. I enjoyed this story quite a lot, though not as much as some of your others.

Milligan was very in character. Kate was in character as far as I think she was when she was that age.

In the very beginning, you said 'the world cold.' I think you probably meant 'the word.' Other than that, I didn't find anything.

The quote at the end was especially good-it made the entire thing seem more tragic and sad. Thanks for the story.

-Grammar Defender-
tollulu chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
little Kate is so cute!
Dove's Wing chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved it. You explained quite a bit, and very thoroughly, accurately, and interestingly as well.

Your grammar's impeccable, as it always has been, and your nice descriptive word choices truly add so much to the overall presence of the story.

Yes, it was slightly fast-paced, specifically towards the end, but either way, I enjoyed it very much. An amazing read.

~Dove
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Okay, so I can't believe I overlooked this story until now (three days!) but I'm glad I finally did get to it.

~

"It won't work!" she yelled. "It won't go on!"

"Have you ever thought that maybe it's your fault it won't fit?" he asked, bending down to disentangle her from the monstrous depths of material.

She seemed to consider this for half a minute, then said, "No."

~

I literally had to read those lines about three times, then started laughing so hard that my eyes watered, and then I read a few more paragraphs and then went back to those lines.

...And then it got all depressing. Poor Wetheralls, indeed. But still, great work Kahlan.
ME chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awwwww, so sad but you did a very very good job. not enough people write for MBS. Please write more.
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Most excellent. You seemed to have answered two questions in the same story: where did the kaleidescope lens come from, and what was Milligan's life like before Mr. Benedict. Definitely going straight into my community.

(Has anyone else noticed that today has been an unusually active day? Three fics published!)