Reviews for Costumes & Chemistry
Lookingforagoodname2012 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Such a cute story!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that escalated quickly, it went from child fluff to extreme steamy sex. Not that I didn't enjoy it every step of the way.
jt09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very cute :)
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was so freakin hotttt
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
this story is so good that i hope you make a and your story deserve it! and if you did i'll be looking forward to it.i love enjoyed the smut and love everything else!one of my favorites.
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i LOVED IT! that was not only freakishly adorable (i love toothless as well (but picture toothless as a human boy paired with hiccup! /) he is awesome) but it was also SMEXYFUL!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Omg omg! I loved the cute little story when there younger! Its sooooooo cute and might I add the smut there was pretty awesome as well xD
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
TOOTHLESS! Sasuke's costume was the BEST! OMG,. that is such a good idea! I'm jealous.

Such a cute story. :) I love the little chibis, but I also love the more romantic scenes in the future. Just the sweet parts of Naruto coming home and seeing Sasuke. It's all just perfect. A nice feel-good story! Thank you!
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this was reaaly great, the beginning was cute and the end made me wanna topple over with the... awesome smexiness xD It flowed well and wasdescribed thoughtfully
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
*gasp* I can't believe I haven't reviewed or faved this, I friggin love your chibi fluff to adult stories, you write them so beautifully! 3 3 3 This is so cute and sexy! hope you write more stories like that!
Juura99 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hahaha, this was so sweet in the beginning, and then so hot near the end!

I loved Itachi's costume description! "I'm a retarded porcupine." Classic! XD And then His evil little scheme with the chocolates! So Itachi-y! I loved it! XD

Great work!
Ali chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hahahah oh yaaaaaay! You know I just adore these stories. Though I missed narutos little speach impedament. It really made my day to see you posted one of yours ridculously fantastic chibi- to adult sasunaru/narusasu story. I had a reeeally bad day, got in a little car accident. No one was hurt (thank god) but it was really scarry. AnywY my point it i was sad all day but as usual your stories put a smile on my face. Hahaha I loveed this one too, though j think I like the others a bit more. Still I understand you were a tad rushed for the date, and I was just glad to see something. Next time do you think you could write a sasunaru one? It seems you've done more narusasu lately. I mean it's all good, I'd just thought I'd make the request. So as always keep it up! 3
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
awww, I loved the first half of it, naruto dressed up as a tomato cuz it was sasuke's favorite food. I also very much loved the 2nd half...nice and steamy just the way I likes it.
moopad chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awwww Adorbly saucy.

Gotta agree with Minato they were just tooo cute for words. "Itachi has found out an evil plan. The chocolate is infected with a toxin that turns people in to swamp monsters but Itachi has promised to protect us by taking all the chocolate himself." Sasuke gave Itachi an admiring look. Hahaha

Love it! Happy NaruSasu Day!

Thanx
richon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
really enjoy reading this story, chibi naru and sasu are so cute ! love narusasrday !