Reviews for Beyond The Glass
EmmettRose chapter 2 . 4/22
Will this be completed?
1inmillions chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
AMAZING story! I loved it! PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
I just discovered this story and the plot is amazing! I hope inspiration strikes again for you bc I would love to see where you take this story!
MyInfiniteBliss chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
Just heard a song... Clarity by Zedd
Summed up this story so far. It's perfect. I seriously hope you update. And if your need any lyrically inspiration for NY... listen to the song. ))))
MyInfiniteBliss chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Okay, so here's the scoop/deal. I'm going to write today myself. Wishful thinking on my part that within a week or two there might be an update to this wonderful story. I'd love to see (hopefully) if the invite was with her in mind. And I just googled (haha, yes, I did) Detla Good-something. Love her songs now so thanks for the lyrical input. I so hope you haven't given up on this fic. Honestly? It's absolutely fantastic and would honestly be such a shame to the story, the faithful readers and these amazing characters you have birthed. I noticed you were having trouble writing it. I hope something comes to line to help and you haven't left this fic. It's TOO DAMN GOOD to give up on it. Yes, I'm completely hooked on it. Good luck.
-KrisBliss
MyInfiniteBliss chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
seriously going to bed for an update. not kidding. please.
pixifyme chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Hi,
Are you going to be continuing this story any time soon? Hiatus or Abandoned?
Please reply
kel929 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Song is "when you say nothing at all" :-)
DontKillTheDream chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Finish please!
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
I love your stuff. I'm guessing this is a tough one for you. Hope you continue it. If there's more to this story on another site, let me know?
Camilinha chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
I loved your story, I just hope you update soon... I am curious to know what really happened to Edward, and also what he ruined for Jasper... Maybe it was something to do with Alice? Are you going to continue writing this story?
gotitbad chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
I hope u go back a finish this story! I've enjoyed all three of your posted stories it's a shame none of them are done. This one is really your best work the title didn't do It justice! The Glass doesn't mean anything for us over here in the states. So I don't know if I'm missing something?
sammieanne chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
I'm still waiting, I need Edward to always be with Bella some kinda way , It's their story no matter the situation, sadly that was missing in this story for awhile,I hope that changes soon. Update soon and often...
Sammieanne chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This Bella is so nasty and self lothing, who would put up with her. This story is starding to ramble and surely brings you up will ya.
Sammieanne chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Bella is always such a contradiction when most authors write her character, She is suppose to be smart but she dumb acting, and cool good looking people are assholes, that are all trying to get her, oh, I don't know, she just stupid and selfish. I wondered as to why you had not updated or completed this fiction, Bells is such a contradiction, you probably got a bad case of writers block.