Reviews for The Awakening
Tehmonstrosity chapter 1 . 4/1
This was AWESOME! Cannot wait for the second chapter! is it already out?
IDoNotNeedAName chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is a great fanfic, to me at least :D . It is a shame that so few appreciate it, especially since you have avoided boring the reader to death, and yet the flow of the plot doesn't seem rushed. I also like the way you portrayed the characters - following their adventures was rather enjoyable. Not to mention the perfect grammar and interpunction, which is not as frequent in the realm of fanfiction. You have mentioned in your profile that you write Gothic fanfiction - would you happen to have other fanfictions written down somewhere? Because I really liked this one! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Your write exceptional. I just wanted to keep on reading dispite the late hour. I really identified with the character, all those thoughts he made, you gave a lot of depth to him. First, I thought that he would be more of a transporter, and give the sword to the unamed hero, who would do the head choppin. I was possitive surprised thought.

Me and my brother played Gothic when we were would larp and create our own versions of the story. Reading your novel brought all those good days back. I really look forward to reading more of your work :)

Sincerely Buster of Redoc :)
Seck2 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
I thought the story was very intriguing. I really enjoyed reading it.