Reviews for Love And War
fmababe chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
ONcE YOU'VE READ THE FIRST WORD OF THIS YOU CANT GET OUT. READ ON OR DIE TONIGHT AT 10:35 ... ... P.M .9 years ago a person named Jerry got dared to sleep in a house that was belived ... next day his friends waited for him out side the house... ... ... ... They had to go inside and search for him. They went through every room exept the wasn't supposed to sleep there. He was supposed to sleep in the living room they went into the attic. They saw Jerry's corpse and they just left because they were scared. But that night they all died because of their friend. He killed them all for making him sleep in that house If you don't send this to 11 comments you will die tonight by Jerry. Example 1: A man named Stewart Read this and didn't believe it. He shut off his computer and went through his day. That night while he was in bed he heard something outside of his door. He got up to look. And now he's dead. Example 2: A Girl named Haley Read this in the morning and she got scared but she didn't send it. She wanted to know if it was true. She went to school (She was only 13 years old) and that night she died. If you don't post this on 11 comments tonight Jerry will 'visit' you - - - im so sorry that im posting this but it really scared the crap out of me and i get scared easily. - - -

You need to register to comment.

Home-Dress up games-Your World-Your Style-
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really interesting to read! I never expected the random parts where each of them were being 'invaded' by eachother's armies... and it confused me; prompting me to go back and read again.

Once I got the hang of it though, it was pretty sexy to think about and seemed really natural that they, as personifications, could feel what was happening in their lands in a physical, bodily way.

Overall I liked it!
Deezaster82 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm not good at writing comments but I think this fanfic reall deserve some praise.

So i'll just say thank you for writing it c:

(also, i'll add it to my faves)
JellyfishTamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was absolutly delicious! mmm...hot yaoi yummy!
DRAWFO chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i loved it... i needa get of my germancest addiction, but that was awesome
spekularyon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
aauaughhhh

this is the germancest i've been craving for so looong.

and thank you for writing germany on top. (at least, technically)