Reviews for A pasta that is not Pasta
PastaLover chapter 1 . 1/9
Gosh now it's 11 PM and I'm hungry ! I really loved the serious Italy and how the story gives details and informations without overdoing it . ~
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
AMERICA! YOU... YOU... UG! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN SAYING HOW MAD I AM AT YOU! INSTANT PASTA! INSTANT PASTA! YOU ARE AN INSULT TO ME AND MY FELLOW ITAILN AMERICANS! INSTANT PASTA MY PARMASAN! GO ITALY FOR SETING THAT BURGER-LOVER STRAIT! This was truly a work of art, my friend, and I hope that you never stop writeing! Ve~ hasta la pasta!
alqui chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Adorable characters in a cute little story! Italy licking America's cheek, now that should be canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Not burgers, Italy? You haven't hade a homemade burger. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
If you ever need something that's like pasta ( but not) I recommend Thai food, it's great
Moonlight Lantern chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
"He poured something America hadn't noticed before into it as well, then something red and sticky..."
When I read that, I was like "Oh s***, is that blood?!"
I thought it was going to be Snapped! Italy.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Lol I seriously thought Italy was going to kill America or something. I had never thought of that couple though: ItalyxAmerica. Seems good.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Never knew how much I loved this pairing til I read this.
20 Percent Awesomer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very nicely written, good word chocies :D 10 out of 10!
porquechinelos chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cute! AmeIta is a really cute pairing! Latelly I've into it... Dont know why...
Anyway... Awesome!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That's adorable. And I love creepy!Italy. XD
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Finally, somebody else who gets that ~ is an awesome sign and that you can never. ever. have too much pasta U

AWESOME one-shot, I luv it. I have nothing else to say... so..

Hasta la pasta~!
nationalemergency chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hmmm, I've never really thought of AmeIta before, it just didn't seem that obvious. I was wrong, it's such a good pairing even if it doesn't have that many followers. Your fic really is fantastic, I'm sure many people tell you that.
Prophet-of-worlds chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Haha I always thought these two would make good friends, and Alfred come on there is so much good food in America that isn't fast food. Take the south, mmm southern fried chicken, gumbo, can't go wrong with barbeque such as steak, ribs, and pork. Then on the west coast depends you got some tasty food that is more inspired from other countries but hey each chef puts their own twists to it. And maybe even Native American cooking, traditional smoked salmon and buffalo, venizen. There is so much more to America then MacDonalds. Hell a traditional 50's place is better then any fast food chain.
champcuute chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AmerIta is one of my favorite pairings now!