Reviews for A pasta that is not Pasta
Moonlight Lantern chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
"He poured something America hadn't noticed before into it as well, then something red and sticky..."
When I read that, I was like "Oh s***, is that blood?!"
I thought it was going to be Snapped! Italy.
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Lol I seriously thought Italy was going to kill America or something. I had never thought of that couple though: ItalyxAmerica. Seems good.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Never knew how much I loved this pairing til I read this.
20 Percent Awesomer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very nicely written, good word chocies :D 10 out of 10!
porquechinelos chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cute! AmeIta is a really cute pairing! Latelly I've into it... Dont know why...
Anyway... Awesome!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That's adorable. And I love creepy!Italy. XD
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Finally, somebody else who gets that ~ is an awesome sign and that you can never. ever. have too much pasta U

AWESOME one-shot, I luv it. I have nothing else to say... so..

Hasta la pasta~!
nationalemergency chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hmmm, I've never really thought of AmeIta before, it just didn't seem that obvious. I was wrong, it's such a good pairing even if it doesn't have that many followers. Your fic really is fantastic, I'm sure many people tell you that.
Prophet-of-worlds chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Haha I always thought these two would make good friends, and Alfred come on there is so much good food in America that isn't fast food. Take the south, mmm southern fried chicken, gumbo, can't go wrong with barbeque such as steak, ribs, and pork. Then on the west coast depends you got some tasty food that is more inspired from other countries but hey each chef puts their own twists to it. And maybe even Native American cooking, traditional smoked salmon and buffalo, venizen. There is so much more to America then MacDonalds. Hell a traditional 50's place is better then any fast food chain.
champcuute chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AmerIta is one of my favorite pairings now!
Life is all we got chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Actually, if you do make a sequel (some people don't) you could use southern dishes or apple pie. Just throwin' it out there. Apparently the farther south you go, the tastier the food. (Second hand knowledge)
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So sweet! I want to go to Italy, just for the food.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
*laughs* I loved how everyone fled and left Alfred to his well-deserved fate when he insulted pasta in front of Feliciano. That was so funny!

I never thought they would make such a cute couple, but they have amazing chemistry. And I fully agree with Feliciano on insulting pasta being a sacrilege. Now I really want some pasta for dinner, you described the cooking so well that my mouth watered during reading your story. I'll have to look for a rag├╣ recipe.
MeinirHehachi chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Buahaha, never ever insult our precious pasta! xD Anyway, that was really nice and cute, though I've never really read about this pairing. Think it's quite unpopular, and that's a shame, because It's really funny to read! xD

I have to admit that I eat pasta every day of my life. Really, I'm not joking! xD And I absolutely know how to cook home made pasta ;D

One of my region's specialty are cappelletti. *W* love them. There's so many types of pasta that even I don't know them all, and I'm italian!D:

In any case, I loved the ff 3
AmiNozomi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nnnnnrggg now I'm sooo hungry : D

I looooove these two~ : D I also love pasta

I always amuse myself with how the nations would probably react to out Americanized pocessed five minute foods lol : D I wish I had someone to teach me how to cook well arrrrgnn D :

By the way! I don't usually review often, but I love all your stories 333