Reviews for Unseen
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
i love these especially the bamon!
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Hahahah hopefully, it won't take more than fifteen years!:P I can't imagine a bold Damon but it mist be pretty funny!:)
babyshan211 chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
lol lol lol
Lula9167 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I really like the last two chapters. They are really good. Please update soon.
babyshan211 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
So glad your back.
Lula9167 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I really like how Bonnie manage the situation. Please update soon.
aprilf00l chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Badass Bonnie! Liking this story very much!
NaeNae1495 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
That was really gangsta. Loved the Beremy and Bonnie was just awesome! UPDATE SOON!
babyshan211 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
OH MY GOD that was... I'm totally AMAZED, SPEECHLESS & IMPRESSED. That was just AWESOME. Its like your reading my mind and doing everything i want the writers on the show to do. I can't stop reading the chapter over and over. Update soon please:)
Lula9167 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I really like the last two chapters. They are really good. Please update soon.
LifeIChose chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Oh that was so sad but lovely.

You did such a great job describing how Bonnie was feeling - I really felt for her.

I also love the Elena and Caroline parts. I love the friendship between the three of them, especially Caroline and Bonnie, and you did a wonderful portrayal of that as well.
babyshan211 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
That was so sad. I felt for Bonnie:( Glad your friends where there for her.
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
OMG that was so SAD and POWERFUL. Great job:)
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
That was an excellent chapter. That's exactly the way i see they treat Bonnie on the show. I hope they come to that realization as well.
Farie Insignias chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I loved this interaction with Stefan and Bonnie and I'm so glad you wrote it. I wish something like this would happen on the show. The only person who seems to really understand what's going on with Bonnie right now is Jeremy, and considering how much everyone rely's on her it would make sense for them to have a more vested interest. Great chapter! Beautiful work.