Reviews for TWO SIDES TO A STORY
I was mad at you for at least half of this story, but that proposal was totally worth it. Best BV proposal I've read.
nishia.hall chapter 17 . 2/15
Great story
Good thing he doesn't look like himself right now. Good Lord.
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 4 . 2/13
This had better not be real.
nishia.hall chapter 9 . 2/13
I am enjoying this story thanks your an awesome writer
dragonbabezee chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I had to laugh at Vegeta wearing Gohan's glasses! This has been a very compelling tale. You've tortured Vegeta, put Bulma through the emotional wringer and made me hate Chichi. I like your writing style, it's quite distinct. Personally I dislike the mind reading Saiyan thing. There was evidence in the show of strong fighters being able to communicate telepatically, but none for anything more than a vague connection between Vegeta and Bulma, and none at all between baby Trunks and Vegeta. I think that being able to read an adults mind to the extent that Trunks can would be harmful to a baby, and they would probably grow up to be a most emotionally precocious child. But whatever, its your story and it was still a good one. I'll definitely be reading the third in the series.
dragonbabezee chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
The relief of seeing this tortured Vegeta finally accept Bulma back into his trust and get to feel a little happiness is immense. You must not like Chichi very much though. This was one of the least flattering depictions of her character I've ever seen, and it does pain me to read if I were Bulma and Chichi was really acting like that I'm afraid I would have asked her to leave a long time ago. Maybe put her in a nice rental close by, but who needs that seething pit of bitterness living in the house?
dragonbabezee chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
NO! How many times are you going to nearly kill Vegeta, ruin his body and have him spewing his ruptured innards all over the place? Is he really dead this time? Will they have to revive him with the Dragonballs? Will that even work? Shenron has already resurrected him twice.
I feel so sorry for him, even though the appears to be acting quite dense. Gohan was right - Bulma said sorry, why doesn't he forgive her if he wants to be with her? He didn't even give her a chance to tell him what she wanted because he was too busy tearing a strip off her. And then he runs away where she can't find him, at least not immediately, and concludes she doesn't want him and there's no chance of getting back together, which he is obviously desperate for, based on...nothing. Only assumption, hurt and spite...Poor idiot.
dragonbabezee chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
"This is like any other combat training."

This made me guffaw, blush and cringe, all at the same time.
dragonbabezee chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Sad chapter. Though it was good that Vegeta landed on his feet this time, reading him humbled and disabled and reduced to an ordinary life of a reclusive bachelor was sad. Now he's like any other regret filled guy who's stuffed up the relationship with his family. Now if only he'd swallow that pride and fear long enough to call Bulma and tell her what he'd thought while he was incarcerated rather than the angry words he actually said at the hospital.
dragonbabezee chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
YUSS!
dragonbabezee chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Awful, awful realisation for Bulma, and then the double whammy terror of Trunks falling deathly ill. Dear author, you are merciless to your characters, and you write their trials and reactions very, very well.
dragonbabezee chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Vegeta sure can take a pile of abuse. You gave him the satisfaction that was denied to him in the anime - to actually deal the revenge he'd so long wished for. I wonder what effect that will have on his Psyche.
dragonbabezee chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
First that was a great near escape sequence at the beginning. Very clever of Vegeta (and therefore you) to have him fake the hemorrhage and death like that, with a high ick factor, which I appreciated. I really liked the flashbacks in this chapter, and though it was sad to see him belatedly realizing how good her had it with Bulma and that he's doing his son wrong by running away, I'm really glad he's finally coming round to the idea. And then Frieza shows up! You write him so damn creepy!
Morisako83 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Wow awesome story that I very much enjoy .