Reviews for Gunmetal
This fic...is everything. It made me emotional in so many ways. I have never cried before and that's saying something.
You are a really talented writer and this story was beautiful. Thank you
Itallia chapter 1 . 1/9
Fantastic story. I loved the period-specific terms and the characterization. Kudos!
lsp chapter 1 . 1/3
You know...I don't usually cry when I read stories like this, I mean I feel sad and stuff but I don't cry...But this story...The pain, the agony, when Sasuke said it wasn't fair, that line specifically, I don't know I just couldn't hold it anymore and I just cried.

Thank you for such a beautifully written story
Sedieca chapter 1 . 1/2
wow, just... wow. loved
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Wow. This story is unlike anything I have read before. It is always a good feeling stumbling upon a story like this with such a unique storyline. Past life stories are among my favorite so that's not what really makes this original. The concept of setting the story the way that you did during the world war is what really did it. I was sucked in from the very beginning until the very end. The relationship you built between Sasuke and his team was beautifuly done.

Then there was the lemon. My eyes were glued the the screen and I was engrossed when I reached the line about Naruto crying. I stopped and felt a pit settle in my stomach as I just stared at that line. I was so caught off guard but so happy at the same time. It just fit so perfectly and portrayed the depth of their feeling and the despair of their impending deaths. Wow.

Please do not ever stop writing. You have a gift my friend. Thank you for writing this. I've added it to my favorites and look forward to rereading it periodically. Much respect.
athousanddaisies chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
This is absolutely amazing. Brilliant. Wonderful. Wow... Thank you so much for writing it. I really enjoyed reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
This story was just plain chucking amazing!

It could use a way better summary for it since that one does no shit for it! Only other complaint is sasuke should have dreamed on ninjas when he was in world war 2 though.

This story was just mind blowing awesomeness it'd be awesome even without the sex. Showed me a whole different side of world war 2 that u usually don't learn in school.
Ravalyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I only have one word to say and that's a-mazing. The emotion i felt while reading dis is just... wow! To be honest, dis is definitely one of the best stories i've read here. Ur writing is d best, if I sag so myself. Definitely looking forward for more of ur wonderful stories
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Sasuke's reincarnated three centuries?
The fic is precious
SicklyxSweet chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I've read this fic exactly 6 times and it NEVER fails to make me cry. It's fucking wonderful.
city princess chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ok this was written in 2010 so idk if you are still on this sight but I hope you are all I can say is WOW ! what a story boy you Took me on a feels trip I was just blown away ! ( round of applause ) ️️️
jj chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
that was one of the best fics i have ever read you did a wonderful job and thank you for sticking with history and the helpful timeline at the end i really enjoyed reading this
Koukaku chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I loved it!
narutoheartsme chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
You know I learned about WW2 and all that but never like this. I knew that it was heartbreaking but my teachers never went into detail with what happened they just talked about in general. Never did they talk about the hardships that these people went through. Like I knew war and the internment camp was a horrible thing and minor things they endured but never to this extent and I am so fucking grateful for you to have open my eyes.

Thank you for writing this story! Loved it very much! I plan to follow/favorite you from now on! Please continue writing NaruSasu (or SasuNaru I don't care) stories! You are an awesome writer!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYY LIKEE THIS FIC OMGGGGGG NO CRACK BUT STILL LOVED THE INCREDIBLE BONDS FORMED BY THEMMMMMM and I felt such a huge impact with the comparison with his current dorm situation like amazing!