Reviews for Gunmetal
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/22
Awesome!
procon chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow... just fucking amazing I can't even begin to describe the feelings that hit me after finishing this story! It was beautiful and it made me feel so sad for the soldiers that experienced something like that. This tore my heart and soul and I would totally look up more stories like this because the experience alone was just amazing. More respect to our fallen brothers. Loved it cereal.
inked-writer chapter 1 . 4/10
Absolutely LOVE your beginning and description, it conveyed the feeling of irony very well. :)
shortylovessleep chapter 1 . 3/31
I have 3 main things to say about this story.
First of all, you have no idea how many times I've seen this story and just mindlessly skimmed past it in search of something else to read. So the one time I actually decide to give this story a try I ended up falling in love.
Second of all, not only was this story written so beautifully but the plot was very well thought out and I cannot tell you how amazing this story turned out.
Lastly, I am very glad I clicked on this story. I was so entranced by your storytelling and you don't know how many tears I shed while reading this.
Thank you so much for posting this!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 3/18
The feels, oh the feels dammit! It was too much, I have tears rolling down my cheeks, and snot everywhere. It's too late for this 12am. I read the whole thing, and it was just too much.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh my gosh...that was so FUCKING AMAZING! On my god...I think I love you, or at least your brain. I give you 1,000,000 on a scale of 1 to 10
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 1 . 3/4
Holy shit man. You got me crying. War stories always get me going. Fuck
thisreallyhurtsbutgoodbye chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow, That is all I can say I have never been more absorbed in a fanfict until now. You are truly an amazing writer how you incorporated history and such brilliant imagery truly amazed me. It felt like I was actually there and every second I kept reading I was on the edge of my seat especially when they realized that they were all going to die. I hope you keep writing.
Makkura Arashi chapter 1 . 1/3
Really loved it!
zei1827 chapter 1 . 1/1
wow.
Just..wow. You totally left me speechless.
the way you've woven the story was amazing..making it as a one-shot and yet not dragging it like others is an exceptional talent.

I'm glad to have stumbled upon your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I have to say this was the coolest, yet strangest AU Naruto fic I've ever read. Like...this one really sent me through a loop. And the fact Sasuke dies in Italy made me sad. Makes me question if Naruto lived or not. Then you twisted it around and went 'distant future' on me. Wasn't expecting that.

This was well-written, well put together and a real joy ride. And for NaruSasu Day? I loved it, truly. Now I have to wonder what other goodies you're hiding from me.

Keep at it.
Blue
QueenOfLights chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I cried, bloody beautiful ey. Keep up the good work, marvelous piece :)
dawnrune chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Ohhh. I loved this so much. It was a wild ride of emotions, and I do love stories about historical events, even if the author twists things. This was such a fun read. I loved the ending.
GingerBaby424256 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Holy shit I just got narusasu mind fucked!
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
holy crap. good lord. I wasn't really expecting much from this fic, but after just two paragraphs I was already so absorbed in the story I couldn't hear anything around me. I was crying by the time they all died, seriously... this was juts...so unique and wow.