Reviews for Gunmetal
narutoheartsme chapter 1 . 11/27
You know I learned about WW2 and all that but never like this. I knew that it was heartbreaking but my teachers never went into detail with what happened they just talked about in general. Never did they talk about the hardships that these people went through. Like I knew war and the internment camp was a horrible thing and minor things they endured but never to this extent and I am so fucking grateful for you to have open my eyes.

Thank you for writing this story! Loved it very much! I plan to follow/favorite you from now on! Please continue writing NaruSasu (or SasuNaru I don't care) stories! You are an awesome writer!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/9
I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYY LIKEE THIS FIC OMGGGGGG NO CRACK BUT STILL LOVED THE INCREDIBLE BONDS FORMED BY THEMMMMMM and I felt such a huge impact with the comparison with his current dorm situation like amazing!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 9/11
Wow, this is seriously deep. The closest comparison I can make is probably a Magic Kaito fic called "The Sea and the Sky" - but I think this one manages to be more head-trippy. Excellent work! It feels real.
nnn chapter 1 . 8/9
freaking amazing. SOOOO cool, beautiful-one of the best (if not the best) I ever read. Crazy. Absolutely crazy, yet absolutely believable amazing and beautiful at the same time. Love it.
Ashinia chapter 1 . 7/9
Wow that was so intense, it was beautiful and thanks to this simply amazing fic I will never forget world war 2...if only I had read this in the eighth grade
Rikako chapter 1 . 2/24 Beautifully written, created to make you feel along with them...I almost cried during when they had that last night together...You have great talent, thank you so much for sharing.
valkieryknight chapter 1 . 2/15
"If he had allowed himself to think he would scream and rage at the injustices in the world and the price he had to pay for a fight that wasn't his own."

Fking perfect. Brilliant. Superb. The emotions are getting stronger and stronger as the story went on. Urghhhh
sicklyxsweet chapter 1 . 1/17
This is probably the third time I've read this in the past year and every time it sends shivers down my spine and makes my soul cry out!
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
i swear it is too late and my eyes hurt but i could not stop reading.
thank you so much for such a wonderful work!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
So was Sasuke remembering a past life? I loved it!
alexandergaudreau55 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
My god. I have never read something so good. You say that this is a weird fic but I think that this is one of the beautiful stories I have ever read. It didn't need the lemon to make me cry, I cried by the way. The story and way it's presented is so beautiful, easily one the best pieces of art I have ever read. As a writer you must have some published work, if not then the world doesn't know what it's missing so please do the world a favour and keep writing. I love this piece so much, sorry had to say it one more time.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is the best fic EVER!
Chikari chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Dammnn got me real good LOL I liked it though haha. Good job :)
Terri chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh my fucking good I know I'm late in reading this but in 2010 I was like 8 and had no interest in yaoi, anime, manga, or Japan in general. But like wow this was done crazy stuff. I cried twice no joke. It was amazing, even though I shouldn't be reading stuff rated M our yaoi but I did I still do and I'm proud of it. Keep up the good work.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/22/2014