Reviews for Gunmetal
Rikako chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow...just...wow. Beautifully written, created to make you feel along with them...I almost cried during when they had that last night together...You have great talent, thank you so much for sharing.
valkieryknight chapter 1 . 2/15
"If he had allowed himself to think he would scream and rage at the injustices in the world and the price he had to pay for a fight that wasn't his own."

Fking perfect. Brilliant. Superb. The emotions are getting stronger and stronger as the story went on. Urghhhh
sicklyxsweet chapter 1 . 1/17
This is probably the third time I've read this in the past year and every time it sends shivers down my spine and makes my soul cry out!
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
i swear it is too late and my eyes hurt but i could not stop reading.
thank you so much for such a wonderful work!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
So was Sasuke remembering a past life? I loved it!
alexandergaudreau55 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
My god. I have never read something so good. You say that this is a weird fic but I think that this is one of the beautiful stories I have ever read. It didn't need the lemon to make me cry, I cried by the way. The story and way it's presented is so beautiful, easily one the best pieces of art I have ever read. As a writer you must have some published work, if not then the world doesn't know what it's missing so please do the world a favour and keep writing. I love this piece so much, sorry had to say it one more time.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is the best fic EVER!
Chikari chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Dammnn got me real good LOL I liked it though haha. Good job :)
Terri chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh my fucking good I know I'm late in reading this but in 2010 I was like 8 and had no interest in yaoi, anime, manga, or Japan in general. But like wow this was done crazy stuff. I cried twice no joke. It was amazing, even though I shouldn't be reading stuff rated M our yaoi but I did I still do and I'm proud of it. Keep up the good work.
-Terri
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Awesome!
procon chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow... just fucking amazing I can't even begin to describe the feelings that hit me after finishing this story! It was beautiful and it made me feel so sad for the soldiers that experienced something like that. This tore my heart and soul and I would totally look up more stories like this because the experience alone was just amazing. More respect to our fallen brothers. Loved it cereal.
Hopefulnoodles17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Absolutely LOVE your beginning and description, it conveyed the feeling of irony very well. :)
shortylovessleep chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I have 3 main things to say about this story.
First of all, you have no idea how many times I've seen this story and just mindlessly skimmed past it in search of something else to read. So the one time I actually decide to give this story a try I ended up falling in love.
Second of all, not only was this story written so beautifully but the plot was very well thought out and I cannot tell you how amazing this story turned out.
Lastly, I am very glad I clicked on this story. I was so entranced by your storytelling and you don't know how many tears I shed while reading this.
Thank you so much for posting this!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The feels, oh the feels dammit! It was too much, I have tears rolling down my cheeks, and snot everywhere. It's too late for this 12am. I read the whole thing, and it was just too much.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh...that was so FUCKING AMAZING! On my god...I think I love you, or at least your brain. I give you 1,000,000 on a scale of 1 to 10