Reviews for Twelve Hours One Tuesday
Visage chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That was sooo sweet! This is one of the best 9-11 stories I've seen. So tuching. It gave me just about every emotion from Fear when I didn't know who was in the trade towers and if Face was going to make it, to Saddness when they broke out into "You are my Sunshine" to laughter when the kids were playing. "I'm not going to be Decker!" That was great! Groovy Job, and keep up the good work!

To the people who lost their lives, your sacriffice was not made in vain, and to the Firefighters, Policemen, Paramedics Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard- Thank you.

~*Visage*~
FaceofaScarecrow chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Awesome Story! I know you've heard this many times in the other reviews, but, I wanna know where he was and what was happening in his mind when the planes hit. How'd he get out? What was happening to his family? What happened to him after the fact?

It was an excellent story, so don't think were throwin' it over.

Jenn
muchacha chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Love this story, especially on the 6-month anniversary. Dramatic but with a happy A-Team family ending. Only suggestion would have been to have Amy married to Murdock or Face & no Frankie. :)
Sharon chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Great fic. I was holding my breath with the rest of the team. I'm going to add my request for a follow up telling where Face was and what happened to him that day. Keep up the good work.
Jalynrn chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Awesome! Beautiful! I was holding my breath with them... thank you for a happy ending. We all need this happy ending, just for a while longer...

Jenny
Dana1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Great fic!
abharding chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Very nice. I could see this happening. The team, waiting for news about or from Face and unable to reach him or his family. Like others though, I would really like to know where Face was when the plane hit the towers and what happened to him during that hellish day. Keep up the good work..
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
This was really rather good. I wish you would have told us where and what Face was doing during those 12 hours though.
Maygin chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Hiya,

I just wanted to let you know that this was very well written. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to write a story about the September 11 events. I'm glad you did. You did very well. You captured the general feelings of the day and anticipation and anxiety. I will admit though, when I started reading it, it brought back all those feelings from before. The whole rush of the morning when everything happened... complete chaos and fear. All that came rushing back at me and I was tempted to stop reading because it scared me that one of my favorite characters was in that same situation, which is very real for all of us. But I'm so glad I finished reading it. It brought me a deep feeling of happiness and hope. I really can't explain it... but I'm just very glad I finished. It's a good story and you wrote it well. Thankyou.
Becki haven't signed in chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
That was really well written. I'm from England so it was around 2pm our time when it happened. I didn't move from the TV for four hours and i didn't know anyone over there. My heart goes out to anyone who did.

Becki
Borg chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
I was going to flame you because you actually still write about A-Team, However when I noticed the subject of you story I decided to stop out of respect. I applaud your patriotism and dedication to make people forget, for just a while, the terrible events.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2