Reviews for Winter Stops the Rain
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Woooww, Love this :D
I like the snow and the rain part. Aww, it's just so cute..hahaha :D
Thank you for lovely fic and see ya :)
Sumi Yati chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Laugh and cry at the same time,this fafic really is one f the most touching story ever...I just loved it I do I really loving it...:-)
JoTerry chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Cute...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aww... that's such a sweet story.
darklover chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Great story. I love how Rukia and Ichigo were in character and the story behind their coats. Loved that Ishida made them hehe. You write so beautifully. I hope one day my writing can be as smooth and descriptive as yours. It's simple yet specific. Awesome.
Haddrell chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed this funny, fluffy story! It fits so well with the colour spread, too. :)

Rukias Chappy passion made me laugh again. And it was so much fun seeing Isshin as the goofy but caring father.

When it is raining it is not unusual that something sad is happening. Therefore I understand Rukias sentiment about the snow. You expressed her views very well. :)
leedakay chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
oh my, how sweet. such a sweet, sweet one shot. :) i've always thought Kubo was a little shippy when it comes to Ichiruki. :D and this year's calendar was to die for! aw, Kubo-san, make 'em canon already. haha.

your oneshot was drool-worthy. i love love love it times a billion. :) nice work! :)
HinaTink719 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aww this is so cute! . It makes me want snow! lol. I loved how you kept the characters in character and how you made everything flow so well. Loved Rukia's thinking on the snow. .
Sa Rart chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Amazingly touching and realistic at the same time. You kept the characters in perfect harmony with the canon characters, while maintaining your own creative touches.

The comments about the rain and the snow added depth and importance to the story. I can't describe how beautifully you created this story.

The snowball fight, while a little cliche, was also touching in its own way.

Finally, your ability to paint an image of the scene was incredible. Without ever having seen the picture you mentioned, I was able to visualize the image you created in your story.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Draven NightHawk chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
cute story. you got the character personalities pretty well too. kudos!
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
wah~ really beautiful and funny too! i dont know how to describe it~ i love the story! really love. atleast the picture itself have a story behind it~
ponypainter chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is a great story, very fun to read and well written. I think I will add it to my favorites. We all need a little fluff now and then. Thanks
09ice chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
weird in some speech, n the childishness is too much it hurts

haha but it's not a bad writing, your english is awesome n their bickering n comfort around each other is really cute, love it

glad you take up that calendar theme, one of my favorites

thanks!
Midnight Sun-n-Ivory Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww this was cute!
KuroKuchiki chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
How cute! I loved it especially since winter is on the way ;)