Reviews for Sealandic Code of Conduct
PewDiePieSmosh chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Love love love love! Yeahhhhh. Hehe, 69 that's what she said was uttered many times...
aubrja chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
God has blessed you dear child. Never stop writing. v
NotAMoron chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Out of all the things I want to say...

MAY GRACE BE GRANTED TO LATVIA!
Shiralala chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome. Just awesome so awesome I love this SO MUCH!
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Awww why is Sealand so *adorable*. And yay, I get pretty much all the references! I am happy with myself about this.
MikuLover chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was hilarious! I loved the gang, and then how you mentioned that the UK was a gang and they would mess Sealand up. I laughed so hard! XD
MikuLover
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is adorable! Thanks for writing!
Syvamiete chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was hilarious! I wouldn't have invented even half as much and half as good.
The Fandom Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
...So is this a list that the other nations got (forced) Sealand to sign and write, or are these future notes and references that Sealand wrote (willingly)? Heh, they're good though. I couldn't stop laughing when I read some of them. Like 96, 63, 64, and 69, to name a few. Honestly, this is hilarious, and I can see every. Single. Code. Broken. (At least once). Just one last thing; Code 32 had 'dire' spelt as 'dyer'.
Great job!
tantei no hime chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh, Sealand, stop terrorising your brothers, you! *laughing*
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
LOL Sealand is funny
laurenbeenie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love this xD
I know I'm gonna seem really stupid for this, but I'm totally blanking on the 'trade agreements' thing in number 6 and 79. What does that mean?
SceneSkittlez chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hahaha I love it! Could u make one with Korea?
doiteain chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was great
(except I had to utilize my silent laughter skills... because it's some ridiculous time in the very early morning)
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012