Reviews for Long Road into the Dark
Aww I want to read more *u*
Cool story
Greetings!
MARYXULA chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
God! Why spanish Slayers fabs doesnt write about Rezo?

When I read this kind of beautiful stories about him I asked myself this question...

Greetings!
Rueh chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
Gah! That WAS a long chapter! Hope to see updates once you have time for them! I like these stories...though now I wish I'dve read them sooner...
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
WONDERFUL!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
THE BEST!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
And a small review like great job, though it's small, it perfectly describes your perfect stories!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
That was so LONG! But so good! Wow, I love it! I usually hate origional characters, but not yours (unless they're supposed to be real losers!). Hmm... I'm sure there were specific comments I had, but I can't remember. Oh well. And I know bad things will happen! Oh no! :( But not yet. Write more, soon! I command it!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
This is really good! You need to continue it! Soon! Rezo rules. You do a great job of writing him. I can easily see him doing these things and acting like that. I never would have thought of the shoes, though! But they're a nice touch, and Rezo needs his funny quirks. More, more! Write more!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Heh heh... Rezo got caught holding his teacher's granddaughter's hand. Aww! I like this! It's so cute! I love Rezo!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Oh no! Will Rezo ever wear his shoes? Hee hee... And a love interest! Ooh! My first thought was Eris, but I didn't think you'd do that. I'm glad you didn't! It's still great!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
This is really good so far! I like your portrayal for Rezo a lot. Of course, it'll make me self-conscious of my own Rezo-writing. Probably not too much, though!
blakcbunnyDID NOT SIGN IN NYAA chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
wwwwwooooo ilove dis! rezo sama is mah second fave person! do more plz!