Reviews for Pokémon: Eevee Chronicles
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 4/21
Ch31

It was nice but now I have other tastes.I Might return later.
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 4/21
CH 27

DEOXIS THE LEGENDARY THINKING REASONABLE VIRUS. THE LIVING DROP OFF MEW'S BLOOD CELLS. IT COPY EVERYTHING AND EVERY ABILITY WHEN IT COMES WITH CONTACT WITH THE SUBJECT'S Deox Riboud Nucleic Acid . And that is the reason for Deixis's existing. I said the rest.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 4/21
Ch 26

If they know that is parallel reality version in which that empath didn't met Ash or connect in that way Angelica's unstable empathy radiation and Ash's unstable soothing harmonic field.

Those are changes from the original along with the egg and the Beedrill and Paras and Ratata . But it might if the first part the original one was not grumpy with grudge against all humans because some traumatic experience with them. Adding the fact that the original partner is basically medium powerful electric rodent basically electric rat or mouse. No offense Pikachu and your line. And tormented or experiment subject or lost someone precious maybe because the electricity production of it's specie or who knows. Or just interrupted electricity feeding . Or being hungry before that event. Endless possibilities.
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 4/21
Ch 20

I think Ash didn't do the right thing.

In the last battle she was seriously injured and with fiery spirit she wanted to go on.

But in other hand was risky . But I think she deserves that reward. But in other hand it was dangerous for her.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4/21
Ch 15

I suspect that the egg is from psychic Pokemon. Probably Mew . If I'm correct than I I'd like Eevee to evolve into Umbreon or Silveon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 4/20
Ch 13

I need sleep.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 4/20
Ch 2

I'd like Eevee to evolve to espeon . To be able somehow to talk. Unless if it learn to talk in other ways or by affecting Ash. Or by the hard way to talk from normal to Poke speech.

The second after Espeon is Silveon or Umbreon .
What the heck is this team rocket is not allowed to get this close to winning EVER
the devil reincarnated chapter 35 . 3/10
ash has a weak team...very bad pokemon choice list by the author
Chise Sakamoto chapter 35 . 2/22
Nice!
ToaGaimZXA chapter 7 . 1/31
Huh, Ash got his first badge and already we witness Damian getting arrested? Oh well, serve him right!
Good story so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Just some spelling errors that need correcting.
"Eevee! Grab Metapod with your tail!" Ash ordered quickly. "Then use all of your remaining strength and through Metapod against that tree!"

Should be throw
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Shouldn't Jimmy Smith's Pidgeot be a level 36 for it to have evolved in the first place?, or is the leveling system different in your fic?.
Xyoras chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Is this story going to continue or is it completed but you just don't want to say it is?
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
I hope you're still there. Please keep continuing updating this story. I hope you include Serena into the story because I kinda love the pairing between Ash & Serena!