Reviews for Pokémon: Eevee Chronicles
Aegorm chapter 6 . 7/11
Don't use levels, they don't work in a fanfic. Anime pokemon is more about strategy than the pokemon's level. Using levels ruins the reading experience
FractalRain chapter 16 . 6/7
I like how this is going. Ash wins his first rival fight with a bit of a struggle and Clefairy finally gets some badass. I'm interested in what effects Deoxys healing her had. It will be hard to make her a regular member of his team though. Congrats on writing an awesome fic which lives up to the promise it showed though.
FractalRain chapter 3 . 6/7
Good job. Ash isn't unbeatable as soon as he gets his hands on a Pokemon and I like how you show it. Also, him not teaming up with Misty sounds promising for other friendships to be formed. You have done this really well, and the ripple effects of Ash getting a starter that obeys him are already showing. (Yay new pokemon):)
I hope this keeps up and for some type diversification in Ash's team.
GarionRiva chapter 35 . 4/22
You gave him a better starter but what the hell is with his other captures? It really didn't make a difference.
GENGARtheGHASTLY chapter 6 . 4/19
This is the best written Pokemon story I have ever read...Good grammar to...I think Im going to favorite you and your story
Shadowlord1295 chapter 3 . 3/21
is this an ash and anabel story by any chance?
I always thought Salon Maiden Annabel was a Lolicon...Ya know,because she looks to be around 16 and Ash is '10'
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 2/1
I thought Ash knew about Eevee knowing Helping Hand in one of the first chapters, and how can Ash's Weedle have evolved into Kakuna and be at a Level 5 when it evolves at Level 7?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 2 . 2/1
When did Eevee learn Growl?
alex chapter 35 . 1/11
Make a chapter were ash ask Anabel out on a date and make clefairy jealous
afi123 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
How will he teach his pokemon new moves?
strabimonx chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Nice
Wishfull-star chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
this story is awesome I cant wait for more:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Um his name iss Ash Satoshi Ketchum
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
Been brushing up on what I've missed so far. So Team Rocket is putting their latest plan into action and while Ash is on his way. Nice work with the pokemon battles.

Still haven't forgotten what Jessie had done to Delia during the Saffron City attack. I sure hope you have Ash deliver some serious payback onto her for hurting his mom.