Reviews for Pokémon: Eevee Chronicles
XxFollowUpGamerxX chapter 1 . 7/20
i already see a flaw in this fanfic

ash's full name is

Ashton Satoshi Ketchum
rob.patterson.71 chapter 1 . 3/5
very good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Gotha Ketchum, I get it Gotta' catch em' all gotta cat em all POKEMON!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
Good writing but team rocket seems to a LOT of filler. And it might make sence for a generic trainer to catch a bunch of Normal and bug types, but not the focus of a story, it gets boring and they aren't very good. If you're not going to have Eevee evolve soon, which would be my preference, then she NEEDS some TMs, (Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, and Dig are the good ones). Again, you write well, and the premise of an Eevee starter is good, but the whole leveling thing at the end of each chapter was annoying, especially since you weren't even consistent with the moves, and it didn't make sense how they all caught up to Eevee so quickly. You also rarely explained how important moves were obtained (Eevee's Bite).
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 4/21/2016
Ch31

It was nice but now I have other tastes.I Might return later.
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
CH 27

DEOXIS THE LEGENDARY THINKING REASONABLE VIRUS. THE LIVING DROP OFF MEW'S BLOOD CELLS. IT COPY EVERYTHING AND EVERY ABILITY WHEN IT COMES WITH CONTACT WITH THE SUBJECT'S Deox Riboud Nucleic Acid . And that is the reason for Deixis's existing. I said the rest.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
Ch 26

If they know that is parallel reality version in which that empath didn't met Ash or connect in that way Angelica's unstable empathy radiation and Ash's unstable soothing harmonic field.

Those are changes from the original along with the egg and the Beedrill and Paras and Ratata . But it might if the first part the original one was not grumpy with grudge against all humans because some traumatic experience with them. Adding the fact that the original partner is basically medium powerful electric rodent basically electric rat or mouse. No offense Pikachu and your line. And tormented or experiment subject or lost someone precious maybe because the electricity production of it's specie or who knows. Or just interrupted electricity feeding . Or being hungry before that event. Endless possibilities.
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
Ch 20

I think Ash didn't do the right thing.

In the last battle she was seriously injured and with fiery spirit she wanted to go on.

But in other hand was risky . But I think she deserves that reward. But in other hand it was dangerous for her.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4/21/2016
Ch 15

I suspect that the egg is from psychic Pokemon. Probably Mew . If I'm correct than I I'd like Eevee to evolve into Umbreon or Silveon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Ch 13

I need sleep.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Ch 2

I'd like Eevee to evolve to espeon . To be able somehow to talk. Unless if it learn to talk in other ways or by affecting Ash. Or by the hard way to talk from normal to Poke speech.

The second after Espeon is Silveon or Umbreon .
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
What the heck is this team rocket is not allowed to get this close to winning EVER
alivevalkyrie chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
ash has a weak team...very bad pokemon choice list by the author
Chise Sakamoto chapter 35 . 2/22/2016
Nice!
ToaGaimZXA chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
Huh, Ash got his first badge and already we witness Damian getting arrested? Oh well, serve him right!
Good story so far.