Reviews for Throughout Eternity
awesomeness0270 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
I loved this so much! I wish there was more!
milagglad chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Muy bueno
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I was worried there for a second. Man this has to be like the first story where I actually liked Aro.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
they finally got their forever,screw Eddie he is such a is it that every vampire that is over 100 acts like an adult except needs to be taken to Volteera maybe they can get him to grow up.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
No you don't you just don't see the end of the vision.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Good dump his whiny ass
kantorkan chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Well that was uncomfortable .
kantorkan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
They are not mates if they were he could not have been able to leave without the pain of being apart would have been to much to stand and he would have been back within the week or Alice just grab her and go.
saint21 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Who knew Aro is a closet romantic?!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Hmmn I wonder bow long it'll take Alice to understand her vision...yes Bella is getting married to a Cullen, just a smaller pixie likr Cillen?
FOREVERnLOVE36 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
amazing story! thanks!
Lunaris-wind chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I understand why you ended it there, but I would have loved a short epilogue of her first waking moments. Very good story, as most of yours are. Bella's assertiveness in this story in her handlin of both Alice and Edward makes it better. Again, good job.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
kinda weaird that you ended it their should of made it longer at least a chap so you had bella and alice togeaher as vampires.
Larom chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I absolutely loved how this ended. Very few Authors can pull off a story that contains so much despair to be uplifted at the end. I love stories where the main characters have to fight for what they need. I believe the correct phrase would be "Nothing worth having comes easy." Which I believe is the greatest theme for this story. This is the second story of yours I have read it seems, I didn't know that you also wrote Loving Mary Alice. That was another amazing work. I would also read your other story "What the heart needs" But I don't think the cheating is justified like it is in this story, from what I read. In this Alice truly didn't want to hurt Edward and Jasper already knew what was going on from the beginning. Anyway, there was much empathy for what Alice was going through for me. This is solely do to how brilliantly you managed to portray her character in this story. WTHN seems to be a regular house wife that wants some sort of spice in her life. Not to excited about that.

Anyways, amazing story! Thank you for writing it. Had a wonderful time reading it!
bexaday chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
This is probably my favorite Bellice story! I love the way you have written it and I lie the fact it is from Alice's point of view since I haven't read many like that, I also like trailer you did for it, if I am going to be honest I did cry a little bit at it... Keep writing, your writing and skill of it is amazing!