Reviews for By Thine Own Hand
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
It's funny how quickly normal changes! I'm so used to prosthetic Demyx that I forgot he lost his hand only a short time ago (your canon-wise, anyway).

& for some reason the hand cutting scene disturbed me less the first time I read it. I was like, oh, Demyx is so brave! (In a squicked out way.) But this time around it seemed like it happened so fast. It was like, oh, I need to cut my hand off, here's a convenient saw I carry around in my pocket, let's do this!
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Yay Star Wars references! Maybe Demyx will pick up a few futuristic instruments while he's there too.
Xanri chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hey, me again. Looks like I finally caught up with your stories; poor Demyx! (You torment him with love.) Glad you'll be giving him a good replacement, though. Great fic as usual, can't wait for the next one!

I especially loved how you wrote Demyx's thoughts. I could seriously imagine him - or anyone in that situation - thinking that.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww! Feeling really sorry for Demmy. And I nearly cried too while reading this. T.T But, I'm really glad for Demmy having a new hand from the Galaxy Far, Far Away. D

Really great work with it! And amazing idea of the frozen hand part. XD

Keep up with the excelent work with the stories! .

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Cupe chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*Whimpers* Deeeeemyyyyyx D8.

Zexion is cringing in fear. He is worried I'll draw inspiration from this...
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
O_O you took Demy's hand away *mouth drops* well as least you seem to be planning on giving it back but damn I wouldnt even do that to Roxas(who I love to torture) Great story as always ;]
Revolutionary Venom chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
...I inspired you? ...I'm actually shocked to hear that I could do that.

Anyway, EPIC EPIC EPIC! I loved it! Though Demyx gets beaten around alot, it's not often that he has to make such a choice like that. Very noble 3
Canderjack chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great googly moogly, I leave you alone for a little while and you go and whack Demyx's hand off. Your Indian name must be Runs With Scalpel. Anyway, Demyx as a Nobody has more heart than most Somebodies, even if he is becoming our favorite patchwork hero.
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
It's good that Demyx doesn't have to live with only one hand. Just to be curious, was the title actually MEANT to be some sort of pun? It could be interpreted that way after reading the story.
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
To be honest, I'm glad that you put a continuation to Ride To Nowhere. It gives it a good sense of closure, and yay for epic!Demmy! He doesn't appear enough ANYWHERE, I swear. But great fic, Xanrivash!