Reviews for The One And Only
Hes dead :(
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Good I love it so far
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
That was so good! I really liked this backstory! Would you be able to find it in your heart to update!?
mizzietributeclato chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I demand more! xD Good strory :3
alice13033 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
write new chapter please
Victoria3 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
I love this story so far!
PintoNess chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
La di da. I like this story...
Hey Napoleon chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
I am SO excited to see what happens next! :D Poor Dodge!
Hey Napoleon chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Half way through now and it's getting really good. This was a great idea for a fic and, like you, I LOVE THE DODGER! :D Thanks for posting and I can't wait to read on and see how his story develops.
KatyOnACloud chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Dodger has always been my favourite character of all time and this is a good pre-Oliver story :) I'm really enjoying it and I hope you put in the part with the Game, but with Dodger instead of Oliver watching - it would be cool :D
bookwormillau chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
AWWWW I love this! The Dodger is so sweet and adorable. It's so cool (and sad) reading about him before he was the accomplished Artful Dodger and he was just a scared little boy. You've got all the characters captured perfectly!Bill and Nancy are written great. This is really just brilliant how he came up with his name!
Girlbubble7991 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
SAD AND GREAT WRITING MY FRIEND *hugz*
Rosebud5 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Good job! A few grammar mistakes here and there, some missing pieces of the plot, but over all, very good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Rosey
Rosebud5 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Brilliant update, as usual! Brava! Very sad... Wanna know what happens next!

~Rosey
Girlbubble7991 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I just read our dear friends last chappie of the temptress and I ask my self WHY DIDN'T I WAIT TO READ THIS! more worrying than sad but cause I'm in a sad mood I am sad now.

All that aside