Reviews for Dead Memories
HappyHippy chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hey,Fellow Flowerchild! What's up? Let us Talk again! Please keep writing,and let me share more of my stories,too! Keep up,the Great Work!
HawkBatLove chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Ah My Fellow Earth Child,Sorry its been sooo long,Alot of things have been going on! I have Been thinking about you alot,and well, I really want to get to know you and share more stories! I Think You are the Very Best! Pls write me here,and at ! Don't change and Don"t stop Writing! Love Ya!
Hippiepeace chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Peace,last FlowerChild! I know it has been awhile,But,I hope we can Share and talk are Very Special and a Great Writer(It is I,Hawthone) Please write more,and Let us be Friends,and talk here or at ! Love Ya!
Sailor Sky Wolf chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
HeyLady! itts Me! Used to be Hawthorne Addams now,Sailor Sky Wolf! Could you meet me at ,so I can share Stories,and talk more with You? BTW,This is my secons Fave story of Yours next to 12 Reasons are SOOO COOOL! Hope to hear from you!
RaskaWings chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Hey,Lady,I Miss you! You are the Top Writer here,and you and Your stories really mean alot,and you are cool and I Love Dethklok,and Could we talk and share Stories and Stuff? I really like You! Please email me here or ,or, .

In Fact,whenever I feel bad,or need encouragement,stuff like that,you know what I read and Think of? This Story and the 12 Reasons Why .
RashkaWings chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wonderful! RaskaWings here(aka) RampionAuroraFlower) As I stated before,You are the Beat Writer,and your Stories are the Best: Realistic and Relatible:) Please keep up the Excellent Work!
May I talk with you,sometime,and make a Humble Request? Would you be willing to write a Story with me and One of my Characters? You See,I have been working on a Fantasy/Hero sort of story,about Dethklok and some girl Super Heros,and would be Honored,to have your help and Friendship! Please write me here,or at
ChildofAquarius chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I Just can't believe,How Beautiful this story is,How Wonderful a writer,you are:) How have you been doing? I Want to talk to you,I Really Like You,and want to read more stories,like this,About Our Beloved Boys:) Please write me a ,and let's be friends and share stories.I would also be Honored,indeed,to write one with You:)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I am SleepingGypsyDream,and this Story has touched my ,very Deeply.I love Dethklok,and love to read about them,this way,loving,and Human:)
Please do more:) I would also like to share my Writing,with email me,
RapionAuroraFlower chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
O Dear Talented Friend,called the Last Flower: Please be my Friend.:) Don't Ever,Ever,stop Writing,epscially stories about Dethklok like do more for me,than you know: helping to keep the Greatest Creation snice Sailor Moon alive,( iam a Big Fan of that show,too,):)

I would also like to write with you,and share my talents:here is a small sample:At that moment,a Young Woman looked in and saw Pickles and Toki and smiled:She said,'Jer elsker deg,Dear Dethklok;Jer elsker deg,Pickles and Toki"Startled,the guys noticed a Young looking a Heather Skirt and Purple and Whtie Top,carrying Black roses and some Balloons."I am Darcy Marie,and a Volunteer here,but,I have come to know you,and Love take Care,"she says handing each a with shining green eyes,and wavy brownreddish hair,she also asks to give each a she does,Toki says,"Thanks,Darcys,yous semm nice,hows do you knows us? Well,as a Friend,I want to know you,I think you are all special" She smiles and cries ,alittle."I am soo glad,you love each let go:.

Moved,by this,the guys call her over,and they all ?
TarotCardTrix chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I love this story,I love DEthklok and I love these guys and you:)

I think you are also a Great writer,and keep up the good work with your NorweigianI myself,am trying to,learn Japanese( I took French in Elementary and High School: not too good at it,although maybe I will try to go back and Learn it:) Please,though,keep writing,and please email me, My (I would Love to get to know you:) Konnichiwa! Hello:) Sayonara! Good Bye! :)
RainbowWarrior chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This Series has become one of my Fave Stories:I Love Dethklok and Especially the two Guitarists,but also Pickles,the Best:)

Great writing,and its great,you want to learn Norweigan: I am trying to learn Japanese:)I want to learn all Languages:)

May we be friends? Please write me .

I want to share my talents,as well:The Young Gypsy Girl saw the two guys running in the Rain,and began running after them: when she caught up to them,she was as wet as they,her Colorful Skirts and Blouse dripping as well as her Rich,Brown braided and Toki stared at her,a little annoyed ,but said,"I Know you don't know me,but i just wanted to say,I love you both: the Spirits bless you" As she turned away,Pickles said,"Waht! Who are You?"
ShamrockBlarney chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
What is better than Love? Who is best to write about? Dethklok.

(You know,i like toki and Skwisgaar best,but i am REALLY falling for pickles and toki too:) Keep the Great stories coming;) and please write me Maybe we could be friends and share stories?
sierra t chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
This one was especially cute! I could picture pickles in sort of a hot topic like store lol. I actually did a fan girl squeal! And I don't do that for just ANY fanfic! Great work!
sierra t chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Yes toki is indeed adorable! I wish my boyfriend would sing me a song! Lol good work
sierra t chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Pretty cute so far. I love how Toki just blurted out that pickles was his boyfriend! Lol