Reviews for Top Secret S Rank Mission
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Aoba Needs a drink
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh god I laughed my head off
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very funny.

Was Naruto not so focused about getting jinchuuriki training from Bee he would have found out the truth.
kiddi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Lol, learn to lie better.
metaphoricalveracity chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was absoltuely hilarious to read from Aoba's point of view, a great way of showing his perspective!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Fucking hilarious. I love it.
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a GOOD story! :)
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I seriously believe that Naruto will end up to be that genin-turned-Hokage ... I probably would be disappointed if they announce him once chunin and next day jonin and the day after that Hokage ...
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great one-shot. Really amusing.
TekJounin chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Clever how Aoba got stuck with this, after he was the one who inadvertently told Sasuke ('way back in part 1) that Itachi was after Naruto. The guy seems to end up on the wrong end of secrets, doesn't he?

I was wondering where this logic you've got Naruto following had gone in the manga. But I'll bet Kishi doesn't care if the fans looked for it, anyway.

Great story!
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
hi i want waffels chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
It could have been that Naruto thought that the misson was a cover for him to get jinchurink training so ataksi doesnt get suspicious. Also he started to do the mission to keep up apearences and make the red cloud dudes think it was a mission to get kohona money and to get naruto to some obscure hideing place and the extra people as guards and allies if people showed up. along with the earth quake they were attacked by a frekken huge squid before hand so it could have been a big annimal or something I dobt Naruto cared. course this is a manga and as far as heoes go hess suppose to be a happy goof that beats up the cold dark inntelagent smart villans
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Even Naruto knows that that mission is completely stupid. If it weren't for the stupidly convenient Jinchuriki training, he already would have figured out what's going on. Heck, if it weren't for the 'no shadowclones or Kyuubi will kill you' part, he'd have already sent out scouts and found out everything. Just what is Kishimoto thinking? If he's not focusing on Sasuke, he's putting Naruto through ever more dangerous and restricting training. Really, just, why?

Keep up the good work!
X59 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
really funny.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Bwahaha! He was almost in the clear!