Reviews for Death Note: The Girl with the Shinigami Eyes
RinzlerKitty94 chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
So are you planning on updating this story ever again, or not? You left it off with a major cliff hanger. Please do continue.
I0AM0DELETED0 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
So far so good. Some minor spelling errors.
Dawnstar94 chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
I found this story a year ago, and only just refound it. Please update soon. I really like this story.
Anvelite chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Please continue!
SolitaryNyght chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Poor Shilo having someone copy one of her book to kill I think this man Loki needs some serious help. well can't wait for the next update!
Grell Waldo chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
i luvd this chapter so much. I thot it was awesome that L saved her. Would she have died if L hadn't of saved her.
Grell Waldo chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I like your stories on shilo. They are awesome.
SolitaryNyght chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Interesting Well so far at least it looks like her dad loves her though I'm not so sure about matt.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Um, I'm sorry, but wasn't 'Shilo' A Civil War battle?
NCR627 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Ah! Goodness, it is amazing so far. A few mistakes on grammar/spelling and character personalities, but nothing so big it can't be overlooked for such a story. I found myself completely absorbed (did I use the right word) and clinging on to every word, excited to read the next and cling to it as well. I cannot wait for this story to progress (hopefully next time it won't take me so long to read the next chapter). Keep going, you're doing great!
natalie reed chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I like this story, but the characters are not quite right. for example, matt is to aggresive and mello isn't quite, um... aggresive and bitchy enough.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
This was a very good story.I myself would to hear more of Shilo's I'm not happy that B has a child cause that means he was messing around with someone and he is mine not in over all I really like the story.

Please write more

-?
xionYukariKaori chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I love your story. Please write more :) oh and can you read my story? My name in is just like my name in this review
NCR627 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Pretty interesting so far... I just wish you'd be a bit more descriptive - unless what you're trying to do is be allusive. So far it seems to be a pretty good plot and if I'm not mistaken, this was inspired by the novel and the string of murders that occurred; am I correct in assuming this? Gotta say, I can't wait to see how this story plays out because it doesn't have a very predictable ending at the moment.
silverwinglet84 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
The chapters are very short, but it's really interesting so far.

Though Matt seems to be more aggressive than he is in Death Note.