Reviews for Debaucherous Pastime
angles entwined chapter 5 . 4/19
Ahhhh, all the slow drawn out tension in this! Seriously Soul, are you dense because there definitely was tension there. Tons of it.
Tigerlillyth chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
hmmmmmmmmmm, how about peaches? Just quoting Ice Age, I know. But seriously, this story is one hell of a sexbomb, literally. I think If I had a few more chapters, Id get horny by the minute, reading this epic coolness of awesome...uhm...well, you catch my drift...words fail to describe. I hope this praises your story to its true merit cause this is godlier than Black*Star
Tigerlillyth chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
hmmm, I wonder how unexperienced he must be, if he "speaks" about his "work" so casually as in "everyday-uncomfortable-incident"...
KCEverdeen chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Okay. So, review time. I was actually extremely disappointed with this story. Even though your detailing is really good, I didn't like the slowness in their relationship development. It was dragged out a little too long. It could have been a little faster. I also didn't like Maka's personality in this story. She was too confident and open to something like sex. She is shy and isn't into that stuff or even looking it up. Their relationship needed to be sweet not rushed and Soul being so innocent. I really bothered me. I really enjoy your writing style and ideas but this story disappointed me. I only am saying this because I know your good at writing and know you can do better! ;)
Mobiusman3 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
If there was ever a phrase to describe my expression during this, it would the shit-eatingest face ever of all time.
Acidpond chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lol blair you silly cat I love u
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lol blair you silly cat thing
GreatZero chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
MORE!
Choleandderekxoxsoulandmakaxox chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This must be continued! XD
animandaxd chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Omgthisissocute also I love yor chapter titles
TurtleDovesRule chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I love this. Yes, I understand... it's different than your average SoMa fanfic, but it's still good.
It did make me cringe a little when they decided to have a no strings attached thing, but it wasn't a bad cringe. It just made me sad as a SoMa fan to see them agree to something like that, but I like fanfics that make you hurt a little. As weird as it sounds, it makes me savor the character development more. It also makes me crave the "I love you " and appreciate it more once it is said. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was when Soul said it. Now, I'm just waiting on Maka! They're too cute.
Can I say that your lemons are probably the best written I've found in SoMa fanfics? You got all the nasty components, but you also show enough emotion so that it's not just plainly vulgar. There are some fanfics that are JUST vulgar. I definitely appreciate the balance you have on this.
Anyway... this is one long review. I'm looking forward to your update and to the end of this great fanfic!
yume mabe chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
hahaha looking forward to next's
lizzysakura21 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Haha oh man safe word apples and bananas the awesomeness of that xD
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god soo cool but make make said he loves him in an awsome way .. Like fighting or something :p
thewicked1 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it!