Reviews for Oops, my bad uh sorry?
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/30
Hilarious. And I love the Caleb/Castle look alike.
I hate the snow chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I don't follow this fandom but I love this!
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Such a fun story! So true to the characters of both shows. A couple of tiny little typos that are a bit distracting, but all in all, an entertaining romp. Love all the BtVS in-jokes that only a true fan would get. This SO needs a sequel.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Oh I love this, please do a sequel, thanks for posting the link to the story on Fanfiction Review Group, PLEASE do a sequel if you haven't already..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This is pure gold.
Cole Pascal chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Pretty amusing. Some annoying typoes like sticks to high hell when it should be stink or a name not separate on first line.
I just started reading starfox5's btvs/castle crossover which is brilliant. You should check it out.
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Funny story. I didn't realize he was THAT GUY in BTVS. I recognized him Firefly...but not in that show.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
BWAH-HAHAHA! That's it. Just, BWAH-HAHAHA!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I would love to see either a sequel or a continuation for this fic. It has some serious potential, the likes I haven't seen in a while.
Tropp chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
wonderfully weird and entertaining, a sequel would be much appriciated.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hehehehehehehehehehehehe
and really that is all there is to say
chavalabobby chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
too bad they don't show everything. But if I had to write this myself, at least I could finish the story. Mostly for me, my hero Xander Harris never charged on anything if he made a call to Giles after booking. The watcher's council has political strings and tough bureaucrat connections to get him off. Since he is an employee of the watcher's council. SInce Giles runs the show. Even though this is just a story.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
omg so awesome XD if ever you write more, a sequal or something, i would LOVE to read it XD
mutents chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh the twist! I did NOT see that coming! Bloody Brilliant!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh come on! You have to continue this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »