Reviews for Hot Spring
Gypsy queen chapter 1 . 7/27
I loved the way you wrote hiccup it was on point!
DarkWalker chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love how the plot play out - it's really interesting **) and it's so cute how hiccup really care about astrid _! i wish there is more hiccup pov. though -3- (i'm just that weird)
DragonEye chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
So... CUTE!

Keep writing and typing.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Your work is really starting to grab my attention. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style and your take on the characters. You treat them well and allow them room to breathe and be who they are. This is most certainly one of my favorites because it's a scenario I didn't imagine but came out so well that I could see it happening.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh I get it
He was 'excited' if ya know what I mean
PianoPanda chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
DAWWW THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL T_T DAWWW HES SO CUTE THIS IS SO TYPICAL AHAHAHA THIS OMW THIS OMW OMW OMW OH MY HOLY WORD JUST AMAZING
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Can you pleeeaase edit in Stormfly's name?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
love it! :)
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Now that's a great instance of doing your homework! I did not know that about Vikings, and it really added.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really liked it. I don't know what else to say, I'm speechless. I usually am after reading your works. It's amazing.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great story!
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I realy liked this! Love this story!
kittenlover chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great fic! I'm glad you thought about and incorporated history and fact into fiction. It makes the story more believable and adds some good elements to it. I like you took inspiration from a picture but didn't make that the center of the story but rather used it as one point of the cleanliness and HiccupxAstrid theme.

The length was good for showing the development of the characters. You characterized them well and did a good job at mixing dialogue (which was very IC), descriptions (which were just right) and thoughts (which were incorporated in the right places). It was very well written and I'm definitely favoriting it!
Verunme chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
There it is, another story to make me smile like a moron in front of my computer screen and say "Awww"!